Chapter 34: Party Time

Unwillingly Yours

 

 

A week had gone by, and Kyra was still feeling a little down that her two friends, Bomi and Hyosun were transferred elsewhere because they weren’t allowed to have more than four girls now. She was totally against the idea at first and complained to Yunho about it. When Yunho told her that he just couldn’t bring himself to replace Myorin, she went from angry to sympathetic in a matter of seconds. She was a little upset that they couldn’t send other girls, but she was glad that she and her sister would at least be together, and that she or her sister weren’t transferred and separated from one another again. The weekend was here and there was no time to really dwell on sad achy feelings because all the girls were busy with preparations for the night’s party, and had woken up early to help get everything set up. Phone calls were made, and there were still more to deal with, there were places to be cleaned, food to be set out, furniture to be moved, and the girls themselves needed to look presentable.

There was a choosing the day before, and Kyra was happy with the choice the girls decided on. It was a simple black strapless cocktail dress that stopped above the knees, and flared out towards the bottom. Once all the tables from the dining hall were moved out, and the Banquet hall on the second floor was opened and cleaned, Kyra went upstairs to get dressed. The sun was already low in the sky and guests would be arriving soon. Most of the school would be attending and this meant that their pets would be joining as well.

“I can’t believe it’s going to be a full house today. Kyra said to herself as she stepped out of the shower, rubbing her towel on the mirror to clear it of fog. She debated on washing her hair, but decided it would probably take her too long to get it done. Things between her and Jaejoong were more awkward than ever and the relationship, or lack thereof, between Kyra and Jaejoongs other girls only grew more sour as their friend had to be sent away over her. They continued to harass her after that day and with her friends gone, she was beginning to feel a little lonely. At least I still have Alex.  Well that’s what she thought when their friends were sent away. Changmin and Alex were an item. It was an official thing, and everyone knew. This however meant that Kyra was now ignored most of the time and seeing the once ‘source of all evil’ Changmin being all lovey dovey with her sister and pleasant in general, didn’t sit right with her. That and she was very jealous of her sister, not for the reasons any of Changmin’s girls were, but because of how things turned out for her. Why did she have to fall for a guy who was already seeing someone else? The thought of Alexandria getting the guy she wanted made Kyra’s heart ache with a familiar dull pain. Deep down inside that’s exactly what she wanted, and she tried to deny it, but she was into Jaejoong way more than she should of been, and it would go nowhere because he already found somebody.

Kyra sighed as she slipped on her dress and a pair of black peep toe pumps. She took her hair down from the high bun she had it in, and shook her head, letting her dark hair dangle haphazardly around her face. She looked into her vanity’s mirror and began to brush it out, combing her fringe to the front left side of her face, and scratching at her scalp some to attempt to give her hair some volume.  She made a face after a while, thinking she looked a little too plain.

 “Ugh. I’ve been hanging around Alex too long.” She said as soon as the thought crossed her mind. She heard a knock on her door, and made her way to open it. It was Alex of course. “Speak of the devil.” Kyra said and smirked.

Alexandria looked at her sister funny. “Uhm… Okay then. But the DJ is here and so are some of the guests. I suggest you hurry it up and get ready before things get hectic. And Oh my god, some of the guys here. Total hotties. You should mingle with some of them sis.” She winked.

Kyra sighed. “Alex. No, just no.”

“You’re no fun.”

“No. you can’t tell me that. Why don’t you go flirt with them?”

“Because I’m already taken, and Changmin would kill them. You know this. Plus no one is hotter than my Minnie.” Kyra made a gagging sound and started laughing at Alexandria’s sour face.

“I’m sorry, but hot and Minnie…they don’t belong in the same sentence and I can’t take you seriously.” She was laughing hard now as she pictured a certain vampire with Minnie Mouse ears on his head and a bow.

“Whatever.” Alexandria huffed. “You look very plain. Why don’t you put on a little eye shadow or something?” Her sister said giving her a onceover.

“No thanks. Not everyone needs to be as dolled up as you.” Kyra teased.

“Well excuse the hell out of me .” Alex laughed. “Just be ready to come down in a few okay?”

“Sure, but remember we’re here to work. Not party.” Kyra reminded.

“All work and no play makes Kyra an ignored girl.” Alex chimes as she disappeared into the stairwell.

Kyra shook her head and was startled by the sound of club music ringing through the house.

“Ah well. Looks like the party has started. Might as well get downstairs.” She said, a little excited as she made her way down the stairs.

                                           ----------------------------------------------

The dining hall was dark  with strobe lights and packed with people. There was a makeshift bar set up in front of the kitchen door and a DJ booth where the buffet tables would be at. It was loud, it was noisy, and it smelled of blood. Kyra and some of the other girls were serving drinks, which were mostly just blood, or regular alcoholic beverages with blood in them, and she was a little grossed out by the whole thing. There were people everywhere in the house, at least on the first and second floor and Kyra was beginning to feel suffocated. Males of both species would hit on her for either a quick bite or a quick lay and she wasn’t having any of it. Once she got out of the dining hall, turned dance hall, she huffed in aggravation as she made her way up into the banquet hall to get some food, and hopefully escape the crowd.

She had to admit it was much more civilized, but it was just as crowded with more humans than vampires. Many of them sat and ate and some of the girls she lived with were serving the food, and chatting away. Kyra grabbed herself a burger and some barbequed chicken and took a seat at an empty table. Her eyes practically rolled into the back of her head when she bit into her burger, but the foodgasm she was having was interrupted shortly after by the sound of someone’s voice.

“Excuse me ma’am. But is this seat taken?”

Kyra glanced up to see a tall, green eyed, buzz cut guy who looked a few years older than her smiling with a slight gap in his teeth. He seemed docile enough so that she could enjoy her meal without having to crack his skull. “No it’s not.” She said giving him a pleasant and polite smile.

He sat down with his plate of food with a slight sigh and began the conversation. “So judging by the way you’re dressed you work and live here right?”  Kyra took another bite from her food and nodded, swallowing it before talking.

“Yes, yes I do.”

“You have a lovely place. Which of the masters is yours?” he asked digging into his own food afterwards. They are a bit more before she decided to respond.

“His name is Jaejoong. He’s the one with-”

He chimed in a response. “Full lips, creamy skin and dark hair? If that’s the one then yes I know him. He’s the one who is dating my Mistress.”

Kyra’s appetite disappeared, but she still forced herself to eat. All of a sudden she didn’t like this guy. “Oh I see.” She said before finishing off her burger.

“You know that technically means that if I wanted you to be, you would have to be my girlfriend right?”

Right on schedule.Kyra gave him a very flirty smile. “Oh yeah?” She spoke in a seductive tone, making sure he was focusing on her.

“Yeah.” He said with a suggestive smirk.

“Mmm well in that case I should tell you something. Do you mind If I tell you something?” She was still laying on the flirtation act as she spoke.

“Anything. He was visibly getting excited, and she bet anything that he was ready to spring a hard on.

“If you approach me again after this conversation or attempt to try anything stupid with me, so help me God, I will punch your gap closed and save the dentist the trouble of being surrounded by scum like you.” She said this with a smile and batted her eyelashes. The man looked dumbfounded. “Okay? Good. Glad we had this talk.” She said and got up from the table without another word and made her way back downstairs to the dance room. She grew irritated as thoughts of Jaejoong kissing Suhee flooded her mind. Why after all the time and effort I put into getting thoughts involving Jaejoong out of my mind would this have to happen. As she stepped back into the dance hall, she saw her sister dancing up against Changmin sensually, and Changmin looked as though he was going to die. Or rip her dress off. Either way Kyra changed her attention elsewhere because she didn’t want her mind to even assume where this might have been going. Making her way over to the bar through the crowd she saw Yoochun sipping at a drink blissfully, bobbing his head to the electronic beat of the song.

“Master Yoochun how are you?” She asked over the loud music. Yoochun smiled as he turned to face her.

“Oh Hana, hello. Having fun?” he asked as he took another sip of the crimson drink.

Kyra thought about it and shrugged. “I guess. It’s alright.”

Yoochun laughed and grabbed her hand, leading her to one of the few tables near the wall adjacent to the bar and they both sat down. As they did, Kyra’s heart dropped when he saw Jaejoong sitting at the table next to theirs. Yoochun didn’t notice because his back was towards him. Jaejoong stared at Kyra with a weird expression, and she couldn’t really decipher it with the darkness of the room and the flashing lights directly over the dance floor.

She tried to ignore him and instead focused her attention on Yoochun. “I didn’t know Vampire parties would be so…”

“Lively?” He finished with a chuckle and she nodded.

 Her attention was soon diverted towards Jaejoong as he waved over someone and it just so happened to be a grinning dolled up Suhee. She sat in his lap, and Kyra was furious. Yoochun turned to see where Kyra was staring at and he sighed once he turned back to her. “Oh god Jae.” He shook his head and rubbed his temples. “What are you doing.” She tried ignoring it, because he obviously wanted a reaction out of her, but every time she would turn her attention back to Yoochun, Jaejoong would do something like run his hands up Suhee’s thighs or arms and kiss on her shoulders to get her attention and the anger and pain she felt would continue to build, until she eventually got up. Two can play at that game. She said angrily.  She made her way over to Yoochun, and sat in his lap looking at Jaejoong devilishly with her ice blue eyes, a smirk on her face.

“Hana What are you doing?” Yoochun gulped.

“Play along please.” She whispered into Yoochun’s ear softly, still staring at Jaejoong. “Turn your chair so it’s up against the wall and you sit facing the crowd please.” Yoochun did as he was told surprisingly, and Jaejoong could see their side profiles easily.

“Hana Really what are you up-”She stopped him from speaking as she gripped his face and pulled him into a deep and sensual kiss. Yoochun’s eyes went half-lidded for a moment, and when he glanced over at Jaejoong, his hands which had somehow snuck onto Kyra’s waist flung up in the air in a surrendering motion and his eyes were wide and in shock. Jaejoong was beyond pissed at what he was seeing and his eyes started turning gold. Kyra tugged and on his lower lip as she pulled away, giving Yoochun a y smile. “Sorry for that.” She said before getting up and walking out of the room, not even batting an eye at Jaejoong. She knew he was pissed, but he had it coming. If she would have looked back she would have seen the exchange between Yoochun who used his body movements to tell Jaejoong that he had nothing to do with what the hell just went on, and that he shouldn’t kill him for it. Shoving Suhee off of his lap, and standing, Jaejoong went after Kyra with clenched fists, and rage seeping through his pores.

Kyra had barely made it out into the hallway before Jaejoong yanked her by the arm.

“What the was that Hana.” He growled as he forced her to face him. His eyes were already gold and although they scared Kyra, she was pissed at him.

“No Jaejoong, what the was that. Don’t question what I do with other people. If it doesn’t concern you and I, it doesn’t concern you at all.” She glared angrily at him nearly shouting and the people that were in the area were watching the scene unfold.

“Upstairs. Now.” he hissed through gritted teeth, yanking her by the arm toward the spiral staircase and up to the third floor and to his room, slamming the door shut after he practically flung her inside.

“What the hell is your problem?! I kissed Yoochun. So what?”

“What do you mean so what? You don’t do that. You aren’t allowed to do that.”

“And why not? Why am I not allowed to kiss him?”

“Because…because.” She made an aggravated noise. “Don’t ing question me!” He roared.

Kyra was going to push his buttons until he snapped. She was just in that kind of mood after seeing Suhee all up on him.

“No. I am going to question you because I can kiss whoever the I want to kiss and you can’t stop me. You don’t own me like that.” She hissed.

Jaejoong’s eyes became narrow slits. “Hana. You are mine. And no one is allowed to kiss  you or touch you but me.

“You can go yourself with that logic Jaejoong. I’m leaving, maybe Yoochun wouldn’t mind going for round two.” She said as she made her way towards the door, but not before Jaejoong grabbed her by her bare shoulder, spun her around and slammed her up against the door before looking dead into her eyes with his anger filled gold ones. After a moment, his lips crashed against hers and the atmosphere changed slightly, his hands went from her shoulders to around her small waist and he pulled her close to him.  Kyra tried pushing him away and vocalized protests, but he didn’t stop and soon she too was lost in the moment of having his lips against hers, hungry, angry and full of want. Her arms found their way around his neck as she tried to deepen the kiss, their tongues dancing around each other for a moment  before they both pulled away slightly, staring at each other with a mix of anger, lust and confusion in their eyes.

 Jaejoong brought his lips back to Kyra’s hungrily, nibbling on her bottom lip before moving to her neck, and on it, drawing small moans from the girl. Her nails found their way into the skin on his back and her heart rate spiked up to the point where she got light headed. Jaejoong began to walk backwards slowly, pulling her along with him and she followed with her arms still wrapped around the back of his neck. His hands moved from her waist and slowly hiked up her dress, running his fingers up her thighs and eventually over her bare . She was either going commando underneath, or had on a thong, but either way it excited Jaejoong and he knew that he probably wouldn’t let her leave his room tonight. Kyra shuddered as she felt his hands on her bottom, and normally she would have told him to stop, but something inside her enjoyed the feeling too much to want him to stop, and she wanted more.

Jaejoong lifted her up, and she wrapped her legs around him as they went back to their heated make out session, he groaned into the kiss, and with his eyes closed, he made his way over to the bed, dropping down onto it, so that Kyra was on her back and he was over her, supporting himself with his forearms. Kyra’s hands ran up and down his chest feeling every inch of muscle down to his abdomen. It excited her and she couldn’t control herself from popping the buttons of his shirt open just to feel his skin. Jaejoong pulled away, looking surprised at first, but he smirked at her before taking it off altogether. He leaned back down over planting a kiss on her lips softly before speaking words he had no control over.

“Hana. I don’t think I can let you leave tonight without making you mine.”  

 

-------------------

Posted: 3/19/2012

CHAPTER 34 PEOPLE. I told you about it. This is the chapter BEFORE the chapter. Yes. Thats right the next chapter will be RATED M. So yeah. woohoo?  lol i dunno. I'm not really happy with this one at all but I'm tired, so I'll be going to sleep now and updating later on today maybe. but FINALLY SOME ACTION  BETWEEN THE TWO THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE YOUR DRUG INDUCED BITING. Good for you Jae XD Anyways thanks for reading, and subscribing. If you've been reading along and haven't subscribed yet, dont be shy~ See you in the next update :3