Chapter 33: Desperation and Victory

Unwillingly Yours

 

                                           -----------------Jaejoong--------------------

After feeding from Kyra, Yunho brought up that they needed to speak to the headmaster before lunch was over. Jaejoong felt a little queasy when he remembered the issue at hand. The five of them left the girls at the table, and made their way to the sixth floor of the building by making their way inside the elevator.

“Back to what I was saying Jaejoong. I’m actually getting a little tired with you two torturing each other this way. If the headmaster says you can keep her, you’re going to tell her how you feel. The same goes for you Changmin.”

“Why am I being brought up in this conversation now? He’s the one who’s attracted to Haneul’s sister.”

“And you’re the one who is obviously attracted to Haneul.” Junsu said. “See the thing about Jaejoong, is that he can deny if and it will be believable because of the way he is in general. You on the other hand, this is too much of a personality change for you between you and the girls. You favor Haneul greatly. It’s too obvious.”

“I find it a little odd in all honesty…” Yoochun said suddenly, as they reached the sixth floor. All eyes were on him as they stepped out.

“What is it?” Junsu asked.

“I just find it a little remarkable that both Hana and Haneul have the right chemical makeup to become one of us one day.”

Yunho vocalized his agreement and nodded his head. “Yes, I felt the same way. But they are sisters, you would have to assume if one would be, the other would be as well.”

“Yeah but that won’t really matter now if the headmaster says we have to get rid of them, now will it?” Junsu said.

“I also find it a little chill inducing that if we do have to get rid of our most recent pets, it would be Bomi, Hyosun Hana and Haneul. They’re actually a close bunch of friends.”

“Fate has a strange way of working out doesn’t it? But have you each figured out who it is you are willing to get rid of? “ Yunho asked as they made their way to the headmasters office down the long dark hall.

“Nan.” Jaejoong said.

“Jin.” Said Yoochun.

“Hyun Ju.” Changmin stated.

“Dahee.” Junsu said with a nod.

“So is that why you two brought them today? So you can get them out the way?” Yunho asked, referring to Junsu and Yoochun.

“No. Not really.” Junsu said with a shrug.

“That was my plan.” Yoochun said.

Yunho knocked on the door and waited for them to be allowed inside.

“Headmaster Ahn.” Yunho said with a bow, the others following in suit.

“Ah. Yunho. What brings you and your friends here? Is something the matter?”

“Actually yes. We do have a bit of an issue. I’m downsizing on Thralls. From five to four. And we were confused as to which ones we are to dispose of.”

“The newest. As they are the weakest.”

All eyes were on Jaejoong and Changmin. His heart ached at those words, and he suddenly felt panicked. “But sir.” He said suddenly. “Two of the girls have the possibility to be fledglings.  Can’t we substitute them out with another?”

“Two of them you say? How is that possible?”

“They’re sisters Headmaster.” Yunho answered.

“Ah. I see. If that’s the case, and they are in fact fledgling capable, they can be substituted, the other two however, must go. Yunho. I can trust the legitimacy of your words yes?”

“Headmaster of course. There would be no objections involved if there was no connection between Vampire and Thrall. There would be no connection between the two otherwise.”

“Mmm. You have made a fine point there. Very well. Would that be all?”

“Yes headmaster, thank you for your time.” Yunho said, and they all bowed slightly and made their leave. Jaejoong was frustrated and relieved at the same time. “She isn’t going to like this.”

“Who isn’t going to like what?” Asked Junsu.

“Hana. I don’t think she would be able to handle that, losing her friends.”

“She doesn’t have to know.” Yunho said.

“What do you mean Yunho?” Jaejoong asked as they all stepped into the elevator.

“None of them have to know. All we have to do is send the girls to the headmaster’s office, and have him deal with them. That’s how things usually go. We have to send them in with their documents, so he knows that they are indeed the most recent girls, and that’s it. All you have to do is tell Hana that they were transferred because we weren’t allowed to have more than four since I don’t want a fifth girl. “

“And if she finds out that it was the newest girls only, and she didn’t go?” 

“Tell her that the Head Master sympathized with the fact that she has a sister. Or something. Point is, she doesn’t have to know they’re going to be killed.”

“So when are we sending them?” Yoochun asked as they stepped out and made their way back to the cafeteria.

“Tomorrow. May as well get it out of the way now.”

“It’s a shame.” Junsu said with a sigh.

“Well I can understand that, since she’s the one you’ve been… taking your frustrations out on for a while.” Yunho said with a chuckle, making all eyes of the group fall on Junsu who looked to the floor in embarrassment.

 “Hyung… why would you say such things?” Junsu’s friends laughed at him, but as they entered the Lunch room, Jaejoongs attention immediately went to the table where his Hana was sitting at. She took his breath away every time he saw her. Since it was still the first week, they wouldn’t be including any outdoor classes, and school ended early. However the students used this time to get photos of their pets taken by the schools photography club. At the end of the five day school week, they would have each a small book with the photos of their pets inside, and the students looked through each of them, voting for which ones they liked the best. Whatever pet received the most votes from their group, was used. Whichever house had the pets with the highest combined total of votes, won and had the rights to host parties. It was a silly little thing. But it was fun, and everyone seemed to enjoy doing it, both master and pet.

The group went to have their girls photographed and Jaejoong realized that While Alex was the most photogenic of the group and knew how to make the camera work for her, Hana looked very uncomfortable and had to be coached by her younger sister. Jaejoong was amused by their interactions, and he found himself enjoying the disgruntled expressions on her face as she and her sister bantered on. He was glad that he would be able to keep her. However he knew his other girls would be a little more than upset that Nan would be the one going and not Hana. He needed to be careful with this situation and how he handled it, otherwise things could backfire. 

 

------------------

Posted: Originally 3/17/2012

But its getting put up today (the 18th) because AFF seriously deleted most of it. but. Chapter 34. Chapter 34... I had a dream about chapter 34. well just the number, and I decided it was going to be that chapter. You don't get what I mean? lol you'll see. ALSO.  50 subscribers on this story, over 2000 views and 71 subscribers in general so this chapter is dedicated to my 50th subscriber: Spedcake you also happened to be subscriber #71. so close!

Thank you for reading and subscribing. I'll mention my 70th subscriber, although their subscribed to my yunjae. ZaraNK1 thanks for subscribing!

But yes. Chapter 34. I hope you are excited to read it, as I am to finish it up.~ See you in the next update, thank you for reading and subscribing!