Chapter 11: Every Rose has its Thorns

Unwillingly Yours

Once they had reached their destination, Kyra was ushered in. She was surprised to see four very pretty girls chatting amongst themselves. What Kyra also noticed right away was that they were all out of their uniforms. Once they noticed Jaejoong they lined up and straightened up as if they were soldiers. Afterwards they all bowed and spoke at the same time.

"Master Jaejoong."

Kyra made a face at their unison and was getting under the impression that these four just shared one brain. Jaejoong smiled and greeted them.

 "Sorry to make you ladies wait, this is Hana. The newest flower to our garden. Hana, these were the ones I was referring to on our way up.”

 Kyra cocked her brow and faced Jaejoong. "Why do you Refer to them as flowers?" she asked quizzically and glanced over to the expression lacking girls. 

“Because of their names Hana. Jang Mi, Yunhee, Soo Yun, and Nan." Kyra looked at him questioning his intelligence.
 

"Well they're all pretty names, but I'm still left with questions. Why are you calling them flowers?"

Jaejoong looked at the girls "Identify yourselves please." and one by one the girls did starting from the left.

“Soo Yun.” A tall and slim brunette said.

“Yunhee.” A smaller girl with long strawberry blond hair stated.

“Nan.” A Chubby faced ginger with freckles chimed in with a smile.

“Jang Mi.” A burgundy haired girl around Kyra's height spoke with a sultry voice.

Kyra eyed them for a moment and noticed that they all had different eye colors. Soo Yun had light brown eyes, Yunhee's eyes we a a beautiful pale green. Nan's eyes were a pretty shade of gray and Jang Mi's were a bright hazel. Kyra opened to speak, as her question was still not answered, but Jaejoong seemed to have read her mind and he cut her off. “ I'm getting to the point."

“Soo Yun means Perfect Lotus blossom, Yunhee means Lotus Blossom and Pleasure. Nan means Orchid and Jang Mi means Rose.” It made sense. Their names were all flowers. She wished she would have actually remembered what her name meant.
Fragrant flower was it? Something like that. But it doesn't matter right now. What matters is why he is introducing me to these girls. Deciding it would be beneficial to be polite Kyra smiled at them and introduced herself.

“Hello my name is Ky...I mean Hana. It's a pleasure to meet you all.”

They all greeted her back pleasantly. “Well I will leave you all to get well acquainted. I'll be back in a few minutes and then you may all go about your evening and have a pleasant dinner. Thank you ladies.”

He bowed his head slightly and left. As he shut the door Jaejoong found Junsu waiting for him outside. “Tossing her into the Lions den are we?” he said with an amused expression on his face.

Jaejoong looked at him with a smile and said simply “If she can't handle with the interrogating and grilling from this group, I may as well send her to Changmin.”

“Mmm. I see. Shall we have ourselves a quick five minute chat before you see what damage has been done?” Junsu offered as he began to walk next to the taller male.

“That sounds good. So tell me more about the incident in the stair way.”

“Ah yes about that...”

                                                                                     ---------------------------------------
The minute Jaejoong shut the door the atmosphere quickly went from pleasant to absolutely toxic. Kyra broke out on goose bumps. “So you're the new girl eh?” The burgundy haired one with the sultry voice said. Her words weren't hinting at any sort of friendly talk.

The girls surrounded her, analyzing and judging her. Kyra didn't mind being stared at but what she didn't appreciate was being sized up.”She's really short.” the tallest of the group said snarkily “What do you think Yunhee?”

“I think she won't last as long as the last girl.” Yunhee chuckled sinisterly.

The chubby faced one stepped up to her getting very close to Kyra's face. “Listen Hana.” She said Kyra's name mockingly. “We don't like you. Master Jaejoong doesn't need anyone else to grab his attention. There may be five bedrooms for us girls, but there is only room for four.” She threatend.

Kyra did  not enjoy it when she was threatened by someone she just met, especially when she did nothing wrong to them. Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes. When she opened them she said acidicly “Back the up right now, or I swear on everything I ever loved there will be only four girls in in the five available bedrooms. I will send your to the infirmary so ing fast your freckles wont know where the your face went.” Kyra glared daggers at the girl in front of her.

“Well lookie here, the new puppy has a bark! But she should know that every rose has a pretty set of thorns.” Jang Mi chimed in. “And maybe you should watch your tongue, since you know, there is four of us and one of you.”

“Like it really matters.” Snickered Yunhee.

“Either way new girl is about to be on her way out. Just like the last one.” Soo Yun then proceeded to grab a fistful of Kyra's hair and tugged her down to the floor. Kyra yelled in pain as everything went into slow motion and two of other three girls were getting ready to pounce on her. On her way to the floor, Kyra brought her right leg up as hard as she could, kicking chubby cheeks in the chin, stopping her assault almost instantly. That did not, however, stop Yunhee for landing a slap on her cheek. Kyra flinched and gritted her teeth as the sting of pain shot through her cheek. She opened her eyes to see Soo Yun bringing her fist down to punch her in the face and Kyra threw her arms up to block it. She was a little too late and although she softened the blow, she hit herself with her own hands as they repelled most of the taller girls blow.

The scuffle continued on for only a minute and it ended up with Kyra having a busted hip and scratched on her face as well as some of her hair pulled out. Of the three girls Yunhee was bleeding the most from a lucky punch Kyra aimed between her nose and mouth. Which was exactly why she was bleeding from and nose. Soo Yun had a small cut on her chin, Chubby cheeked Nan suffered a kick to the chin which caused her to bite herself, and Jang Mi just spectated. Clearly, Kyra knew who the ring leader was. Tears stung Kyra's eyes, she was already still a bit sore and now her body was throbbing and her face was radiating painful heat. She kept on her bottom lip to rid it of blood. The scuffle started off in front of Jaejoongs desk and it ended with Kyra sitting up against the opposite wall away from the glowering three some panting and trying hard to not cringe.

“Well well girls, it looks like she has some spunk in her. I honestly thought this would be a lot easier than this. But it seems like the only way she is leaving is in a body bag. And that's fine with me.” Jang Mi then proceeded to pull out a long kitchen knife from her calf high black boots. She also noted that she was the only one not wearing sneakers. Kyra's heart pounded as she was approached. She glanced over at the door, but she doubted that in the state of pain she was in and the distance between her and the door. If this was how things were going to play out she knew was wasn't going to just sit there and get filleted. However before the crazy with the knife could get too close Jaejoong burst through the door and stood in front of Kyra.

“Jang Mi. What do you think you're doing?” His eyes were starting to have a golden glint to them. He spoke in an icy stoic tone.
All of a sudden all four of the girls began to cower in fear and rightfully so. Once again the air shifted and Jaejoong's dominant aura made even Kyra a little more than nervous.

“All of you. Get. Out. Now.” He hissed. And the four of them quickly retreated out of the room. Once they were gone Jaejoong muttered lowly. “I'll have to deal with that one later.”

He turned his attention to Kyra and knelt down in front of her. “Are you-”

“. You.” Kyra hissed as her head shot up to glare at him. Her ice blue orbs bore into his dark gold tinged ones. She stood up and limped towards the door. “You ing set me up to get jumped and apparently killed. If you wanted me gone you should have done what Changmin did. You coward.” She wanted to collapse and cry, but she was so angry at the sight of him that she refused to let it show.
Jaejoong stared after her and made no attempt to stop her or even talk.

“I hate you Kim Jaejoong and I swear that one day I will kill you for ruining my life.” She walked out the door and slammed it behind her. She didn't care if she was going to have to deal with the repercussions of her actions. The only problem was that after a few limped steps out in the hall, she found herself falling and everything went black. 

 

-------------------

Posted: 2/26/2012

Chapter 11 yay <3 12 should be longer. Way longer. I'm happy that it's been viewed about 300 times in the few short days it's been up :3 I hope more people continue to subscribe and comment and I should be updating again very soon. So I hope you continue to read and enjoy :3