Chapter 17: Affections

Unwillingly Yours

 

Kyra awoke after what seemed to be the best sleep of her life. She yawned and stretched. She snuggled up close to the body she felt behind her, causing his hold on her to tighten. She could feel him breathing in slow long intervals. Kyra smiled at the way Jaejoong slept. Wait a minute. She shot up into a sitting position. The hell am I doing in Jaejoongs bed?! His arm was in his lap and he was shirtless. We didn’t…  “Oh God… please don’t be under the blanket please don’t be under the blanket” She chanted in a pleading voice as she lifted the white quilt to peek underneath. Jeans. She sighed in exasperation and fell back down onto her pillow, stirring the sleeping vampire.  “Oh thank God his pants are still on.” She buried her face into her hands. What am I doing in his bed?! The sound of Jaejoong yawning made her turn her head towards him and peek at him through her fingers.

“Good morning Hana.” He said with a smile that made her heart race.  His eyes were back to their deep dark color, which mean he was back to himself.

“I think it’s night time actually…and it would be a great ‘morning’ if you could maybe… explain just how I managed to end up in your bed?”

“You passed out.” He said telling only part of the truth. She did pass out, after she was laid down in bed.

“So you thought it would be okay to put me in your bed?” She asked as she slid out from underneath the blanket and made her way to the floor.

“Aww. Where are you going? Come back Hana.” He teased, giving her a little pout. “And yes I did, it was close.  And I figured once you woke up you’d just leave.”

“So then why did I wake up to you spooning me?” She asked crossing her arms in front of her chest.

“Honestly, that I don’t know. You weren’t in here when I came back to go to bed. Well not at first. I laid down and you came out of the bathroom still half asleep and crawled into bed with me telling me to move over. I was too tired to do anything about it.”   

“I did what now? There is no way. No way I did that.” She protested and placed her hands on her hips.

“And yet here we are.” He countered. She didn’t know what to say at that point.

“I’m going to my room now. If you don’t mind. I feel very, very weird.  And you’re sure we didn’t do anything right? You didn’t do anything weird either while I was sleeping right?”

Jaejoong sighed and buried his head in his pillow for a minute. When he felt like he could talk he did. “First of all. You’re the one who woke me up. Secondly, you already know how notorious you are for passing out. And lastly, if I wanted to do something trust me when I say I would have already done it. So please stop reading into it more than you need to be. You’re going to drive yourself crazy with the what if’s and possibilities.”

“Well you can’t blame me for thinking that way; you are a guy after all.” Jaejoong look at her with an ‘are you serious’ expression and just shoot his head laughing as he sat up.

“And what does that mean huh?”

“Guys like to take advantage of girls when they’re vulnerable. It’s a fact. You guys are opportunistic scavengers.”

Jaejoong palmed his face and just laughed. If she only knew that she did last night. She would die on the spot and eat her words.

“Well Hana trust me, with the way I catch you looking at me, I can tell you’d be the one to take advantage of me if the situation allowed it…” He waited for her reaction.

Her jaw dropped and her cheeks flushed. “I do not. And if I ever had the situation to take advantage of you, it would be to kill you. I hope you realize that.” She glared.

“If you keep looking at me like that, your face is going to get stuck like that, and even if I could take advantage of you, I wouldn’t because of how it would look.” He teased with a smug grin on his face.

“That is so rude and out of line I just want you to know.” She stated putting emphasis on the word so. She did however stop glaring and sighed. “Okay seriously. I’m leaving now, and I’m going to pretend like this…I’m just going to pretend. That’s it.” And with that she made her way out of his room.

 

                                   ---------------------------Jaejoong------------------------------

He laid there in bed after she left and sighed, staring up at the canopied covering to his bed. She was definitely something else. Jaejoong smiled some as he thought about the way she acted last night for the seventh time in the past couple hours.  He brought his fingers to his lips and remembered the way she kissed him; she was a pretty decent kisser, that he had to admit to himself. He liked how petite she was and how small her waist was.  He moved his finger from his lips and placed his hand behind his head. Biting on his lower lip and chuckled, a little disappointed that it didn’t give him the same sensation he felt when Kyra did it. It wasn’t to say he was attracted to her per say, but he was intrigued by her. He was also interested in Jang Mi, who made her the self-appointed leader of his girls. This girl, she was strong, blunt and knew what she wanted. It didn’t always take a bite from him for her to act upon her desires, but he never let it get too far with her. Jaejoong remembered back to the day when Jang Mi came into the room for him to feed, as he was going to start feeding from her on the balcony, he noticed Kyra making her way to the lake. Jaejoong didn’t know why he wanted to go follow after her, but he told Jang Mi to go slip into something more comfortable and to wait for him in the bathroom. Of course she listened, and he could see the jealousy in her eyes as she left.

 Jang Mi was the top dog of all Jaejoongs house keepers, and she kept the others in line, and also made it so she had the most alone time with him. His Hana however, was a different story. She wasn’t the type to conform easily and she was a lone tiny dog who had no problems going up against a pack of wolves. This made him smile and although he respected it, he knew he’d have to break her from that habit soon by any means before the next semester of school started especially if he wasn’t going to be around to control his alpha pet. Jaejoong also realized that the start of classes also meant that that more of his vampire acquaintances, friends and love interests would be stopping by often.

He didn’t tell Hana this, but sometimes while they played games, they would bet their housekeepers, or sometimes even trade them, although this hadn’t been done since high school. That was how he ended up with Jang Mi. Her previous owner apparently used her for way more than feeding and was really upset over the loss. Jaejoong remembered how reluctant he had been to feed from her since she would be expectant of afterwards and he wasn’t really into that idea. He still couldn’t see himself doing that with Jang Mi. Reason being? He wasn’t attracted to her. She was beautiful, very much so, and she was also small and curvy. He was sure with her voice and her looks in a normal setting she would grab the attention of anyone. The attraction just wasn’t there. It was however there with Yunhee, which is why he gave her a name that meant pleasure.

Yunhee was Soo Yun’s younger sister. That was why he gave them both names with the meaning of Lotus. He had done some things with Yunhee back in high school. That was before he fell into the mindset that it was inappropriate to do so with someone that wasn’t a vampire. There was a vampiress at his college that he had a complex relationship with. They weren’t exactly in a relationship; it was more of a mutual understanding that sometimes you don’t find love. At least, that is what it started out to be. She was more attracted to him than he was to her. “Could it be that my affections have been waiting for you Hana?” He joked to himself and to his stomach. He didn’t know why, but he found himself wondering how she would react to find out that he was a little more than friendly with someone. Yawning, he shut his eyes and tucked his arms beneath his pillows and before he fell asleep he said “Two more days, and it’s time to take off the training wheels.” As he drifted off he thought about what Kyra would look like in a uniform. “She’d hate it.” He chuckled before succumbing to sleep.

 

------------------

Posted: 3/1/2012

This chapter is short. Its really because I wanted to make a post for the first. I'll be adding another chapter right afterwards, but Guess what? I HAVE REACHED OVER 20 SUBSCRIBERS AND OVER 700 VIEWS YES! This chapter is dedicated to subscriber number 20 : _trixb thanks for subscribing! Thanks for reading everyone! see you next chapter!