Chapter 19: Hired and Fired

Unwillingly Yours

 

                                              ------------------Jaejoong-------------------            

At around 8:45 in the morning Jaejoong was in the office on the first floor talking with his housemates. They were getting two new arrivals today and discussing with their ‘Estates Representative’ on how the situation should be handled because they were coming here at the same time. Jaejoong already figured that on they would probably be the ones to build a bond quickly since they were coming together. He voiced his concerns. “What do we do with Changmin?”

The other four looked at him from their conversation. Changmin narrowed his eyes.

“What is that supposed to mean Hyung?”

“Well think of it this way. You lack self-control over your hunger. Or refuse to show any control over it… but anyway. If you tried one of your rash moves and attempted to feed off of the girl you end up with, the other one will probably make a run for it. Or they might both try to escape before we can break them down properly into submission.”

“Aww what’s the matter Hyung? Taking a trip down memory lane? Just because you were careless enough to let yours escape doesn’t mean I’ll be. None of them ever get out of my sight.”

“That’s because you drink them to the point where they can’t even walk Changmin.” Junsu said with a sarcastic bit of cheeriness in his voice.

“Enough you three.” Yunho stated simply before continuing what he was saying. “Jaejoong Hyung has a point. So who wants to switch one of their own for Changmins newest arrival?” There was silence for a while. “Don’t all answer at once.” Yunho said flatly. Before the conversation could continue further, the smell of blood hit them all and they turned their attentions to the door. As it opened, the kitchens main cook wandered in, holding his nose. There was blood all down his apron and it was still leaking from his nose and through his fingers. Jaejoong blocked it out, and turned his attention to Changmin who was standing stiffly. No one made any move to try and restrain the young vampire.

“Lucas.” Yunho said with concern. “What happened to your face?”

“One of your girls happened.” He growled angrily.

Suddenly all eyes were on Jaejoong. He stared at his friends with wide eyes. “What? Why are you all looking at me for?”

Yoochun spoke with a smirk on his face. “We already know who that had to be.”

Jaejoong sighed and couldn’t hide the amused smile on his face. Of course it was his Hana.  He pinched the bridge of his nose, and stifled laughter that wanted to burst forward as he imagined the scenario. His grin didn’t go away, and only increased as the chef became irritated.

“Glad to see I can make you laugh at the expense of my face.”

“I’m sorry. Forgive my inconsiderate behavior.” Jaejoong apologized and looked away, covering his mouth with his hand. Yoochun gave him a funny look and mouthed ‘Are you okay?’ Jaejoong nodded and listened to the conversation between the battered chef and Yunho.

“So Lucas, can you please tell us exactly what happened?”

“Well I was getting some knives and things from the back, but I heard the door open and thought it was Mitchell coming in. But it wasn’t, it was a dark red haired she-devil from the depths of hell. I yelled at her for being in the kitchen, and she goes and chucks the damned cutting board at my face and bolted. Smashed my nose she did.”

“Jaejoongs newest housekeeper for sure.” Yoochun said without a shred of doubt. They all nodded and voiced their agreement. That is all except for Changmin. He just stood there looking at the bleeding man with hat appeared to be an expressionless stare.

“Well that little needs some sense knocked into her. The .”

Jaejoong stared at the chef with narrow eyes.  “I’d watch your tone if I were you Lucas.” He warned. The chef however gave him a bewildered expression and yelled at Jaejoong. “My tone? Here I am bleeding because your little decided to go where she doesn’t belong, and attacks me in my workplace. And you are telling me to watch my tone? Well you too then. I don’t need to deal with this .” He turned around to leave. Everyone looked at Changmin, who made brief eye-contact with Yunho. Yunho gave a slight nod, and like a restrained dog being let off the leash, Changmin sprang forward after the man, his eyes glowing red.

“Well before you go, come with me so I can give you some handsome compensation, because I for one will miss your delicious cooking. While I’m at it, I’ll take you to get your nose taken care of. I’ll pay the medical bill and all.” The tall young vampire said. As he ushered the man out the door without giving him a chance to speak. The other four knew he was going to die. His blatant disrespect had made that certain. The chef didn’t know that yet, because he didn’t know he worked for vampires.

“You okay Jaejoong?” Junsu asked, noticing his tightened expression.

“Mm.” He said as he nodded. Changing the topic slightly he made a suggestion. “Well. Since we are going to need a new cook, I’ll take over for today’s meals. Fire Mitchell and Have Hana come work with me as her punishment for doing what she did.” He started to make his way to the door when Yoochun made a comment.

 “Another excuse to get some alone time with her Hyung?” Jaejoong couldn’t help but laugh.

“Go to hell Yoochun. You already know once she figures out that she’ll be working with me, she’ll understand how working in the kitchen is actually a punishment. That girl despises me.” He chuckled and left to get started on making breakfast for the thirty girls.  It wouldn’t be till a about twenty minutes later that he heard the kitchen door open.

 

-------------------

Posted: 3/3/2012

Okay. This. This was actually supposed to be longer. WAYYYYY longer. But because I like to make it my buisness to have at least one chapter posted every day. And since i was pretty busy today I didn't have the time to finish the chapter in it's entireity. But rest assured chapter 20 will be long and interesting (hopefully so.) So for now, i'm sorry but this is all i have to offer. *Sobs* Please forgive me. Chapter 20 will be a pretty big thing. I almost have 30 subscribers , 1000 views and 20 chapters. I am really excited for all that and I want to thank you all for sticking it out with me thus far and I hope you continue to do so~  See you in the next chapter. I guess you can call this the chapter of cliffhangers or somethign lol given its content. anyways *gets to work on 20 like a madwomen*