Chapter 38: Pre Party Jitters

Unwillingly Yours

 

-----Jaejoong-----

Jaejoong laughed. He knew Yunho had to have done something. As he passed by one of the window to his study he began to feel slightly uneasy. He looked outside, and suddenly he was out ease, the tense feeling in the air was gone.

“What’s the matter Jae?” Yunho asked.

“Nothing. Just got this weird feeling is all. It’s probably nothing anyways. Maybe it’s just a response to how Hana was acting today.”

Yunho laughed. “Maybe. But you need to get ready to go Jae, we have to go meet with the Caterer and the DJ before it gets too dark. Do you want Hana to tag along with us so she can give her opinion on the selections?” Yunho made a sly face as he suggested this. Jaejoong stepped into his study, holding the door open for his friend.

“After what happened earlier today?  I highly doubt it. Plus, she has to make sure she is ready and assigned before everyone gets here anyways. We’ll leave her here, just let me grab a few things and we can leave now.” He said as he went to his desk. Once he grabbed what he needed besides the money, the twosome made their way out of the room.

“So Jae, do you… have any plans on having her turned?”

Once again they stopped by that window and Jaejoong began to feel that same uneasy feeling, but thought it to be the levity of the question. “Hana?” He thought about it and shrugged. “Not really, but I doubt she would even want to regardless. Not to mention the risk is too high. She would probably die and did you even consider how… aggressive she would be anyways? I mean look at Changmin. I am almost positive that Hana would raise absolute hell. And for an entire year? I don’t think the world is ready.”

“Aww you really do have a soft spot for her. It’s so cute.” Yunho teased and pinched Jaejoong’s cheeks as she spoke in a cutesy voice. Jaejoong shoved him away and scowled.

“As if that were entirely the case.” He chuckled.

“You can’t deny it now Jaejoong, the ing world already knows you two have that bond. And being that I was the one who had it first, I am sure I know what I am talking about, as much as you’d like to pretend I don’t. So stop lying and start embracing the fact that you like her.”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes at Yunho. “Whatever, let’s not worry about that now.”

“They started walking towards the stairs again. “I swear… Kim Jaejoong, one of these days this girl is going to up and disappear and you’re going to be pissed and remorseful when you realize just how much time you spent in denial about everything instead of embracing it.”

“I swear, if I didn’t know just how ing scary you get when you’re pissed, I would probably not take you seriously and overthrow your for being so soft.”

“Oh please Jae, even if I was a big softie, I would still be able to run here better than you. There is a reason why the Eastern House is probably one of the safest houses here.”

“Yes, because everyone fears the fledgling Changmin. You know the type of brute primal strength they have. Sure it may not be focused yet, but in aggravated bursts it will cause some damage.”

“Actually I was going to say it’s because of you and me. But sure why not throw Changmin in there too. He’s scary when he wants to be.

“So I guess that makes us chopped liver then?” Jaejoong looked down over the banister of the spiral staircase and spotted Yoochun who was smirking. It was Junsu who spoke.

“Ah I forgot you two lived here. Well what do you think Yunho? Do they add to our intimidation factor?”

Yunho shrugged and waved his hand dismissively. “Nah, they’re too sweet to be much of a threat.”

Yoochun feigned pain, as if Yunho’s words cut into him. “Oh stop it you guys, it hurts to bad!”

Junsu elbowed him playfully. “Well you might be right about one of us being soft.”

“Hey!” Yoochun exclaimed. Junsu and the others laughed before he spoke again.

“So where are you guys headed to anyways?”

“We’re off to get married Yoochun.” Yunho wrapped his arm around Jaejoong’s shoulder and pulled him close. “Isn’t that right Boojae?” He poked out his lips and spoke cutely.

“Yes my darling Yunho, we are going to unite our manly love, and find a way to produce even more manly offspring to replace these two teddy bears with.” The twosome erupted in laughter, but received lukewarm responses to their insult.

“Aww You guys come on, don’t be sad.” Yunho said as he let go of Jaejoong.

“We’re going to make sure everything is set with the food and the DJ. How is everything looking so far?”

“Everything is going smoothly, as usual. Hey wait… Jae. Did you dye your hair?”

“No Yoochun, he just shoved his light brown hair up a chimney because it’s what all the cool kids are doing.” Junsu said sarcastically, drawing a laugh from everyone. The mood in the house was a light and good one. Vampires usually enjoyed having social events like this where they could let loose.

“Well it looks good considering you shoved it up the Chimney, but we have things to take care of in the basement. The counter for the bar had to be brought up and stuff so I hurry back so we can have a pre-party drink.”

“Sounds good.” Jaejoong said as the foursome parted ways.

Jaejoong stopped suddenly. “Wait. Where is Changmin?”

“In his room feeding. You know how he gets around food, so he figured it would be better if he saved everyone the trouble and just ate now.” Yoochun said in response.

“Oh. Hello Master Yoochun, Master Junsu, Master Yunho and Master Jaejoong.” It was Alexandria and Kyra. In their hands folded neatly, were the dresses that they would be wearing at the party. The boys greeted them before they made their way up the stairs chatting and laughing away at something and Jaejoong couldn’t stop himself from smiling. His three friends gave him sly knowing looks and suddenly he found himself trying to hide it.

“What?”

“Nothing nothing.” They all babbled in Unison causing Jaejoong to roll his eyes and make his way to the door. “See you guys later.”

“Bye.” Yoochun and Junsu called out.

“Wait, Jae do you have your cell with you?” Junsu called out.

“In my pocket.” He said before he and Yunho made their way outside and Junsu and Yoochun made their way down the stairs to the basement. The house was silent for the most part, but the faint sound of shattering glass could be heard in the now deserted foyer.

 

-------------------

Posted: 4/2/2012

 

APRIL FOOLS EVERYBODY~ /bricked to death

Okay so... I lied...ish. Unwillingly Yours will end on CHAPTER 40 before any of what happens in Project Venus happens. Since it was April 1st yesterday...I wanted to pull a little bitty prank. I almost went with saying I was deleting Unwillingly Yours. But I decided to do this instead. and since Easter is this month, the chapter you read previously, is an Easter Egg if you will. It does happen. But not that randomly. The next two chapters will be from Alexandria's point of view as well as Jaejoongs. EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED WILL BE EXPLAINED. well atleast why she was snatched up and essentially kidnapped. I hope you guys aren't too mad at me T-T

Also. this will be posted on every chapter up until the last one, JUST TO MAKE SURE  EVERYONE READS IT. if you want to see the snippet that was mentioned above ( it's been taken down from this story), the first chapter to Unwillingly Yours: Project Venus is up for you to read~ Anyways there will be a total of 3 updates today for the story so~ I hope you guys will read it with the end being so close... well it's not really the end. But 40 will be the final update for THIS particular part of the story.