Chapter 21: Sweet faced Lies

Unwillingly Yours

 

Jaejoong stared at her with a little bit of shock. He sighed and dragged his fingers through his chestnut hair. “. Well at least you won’t be lonely. But wait, if that is really your sister why doesn’t she recognize you?” He asked, his concern turning into suspicion.

“Trust me, I may not have seen her in about 8 years but I recognize that face. I bet you all the blood in my body that her last name is also Jenkins.” Kyra felt odd saying her last name, especially after so long without hearing it. She was surprised that she could even remember it, and the surprise changed into her scolding herself for thinking she would forget her last name after less than a month of not hearing it.

Jaejoong thought about this for a moment. “Fine, I’ll check in with Yunho and the others after you leave but I need you to them without letting them know what’s going on. That means no crying, no adlibbing, nothing. Positive attitude or nothing. Got that?”

She started crying again. “No. I can’t do this. You can’t make me do this to my own sister.” Kyra protested and almost screamed at him in the process. Why couldn’t he understand that he was asking for the impossible?

“Kyra. I don’t really care if it’s your sister. Instead of crying that she’s here, you should be happy you get to spend time with her. it up. Yunhee and Soo Yun are sisters and they’re doing fine.”

“I don’t give a . I am not any of those girls. And of course they’re going to be fine. That’s because they’re together you .” She growled at him, her words were exuding rage. “My baby sister is going to end up with Changmin. How can you expect me to be okay with this?”

Jaejoongs face tightened. “Figure it out. Otherwise you’ll both end up dead. When they come out I expect you to be professional.” He said coldly before entering the room and apologized for the wait. Kyra stood there dumbfounded by what just happened and she wiped her tears on the back of her hands. Did he really just threaten the both of us? It hurt her, but it got her to stop crying. She didn’t want to be the cause of her sister’s death. Soon the girls stepped out. The tall dark haired one spoke to her.

“Wow, you really do look sick. I hope you feel better.”

“Thanks. I’ll be okay” She lied. There was no hope for that now. “Now let me show you two to your rooms.” She said, trying to steady her voice, since the first room they would be stopping by would be in Changmins wing. The two girls spoke amongst themselves as they walked.

“Weren’t they all just so hot?” It was her sister talking, her voice had definitely changed some, It was feminine with no actual hint of child in it, but it still had a familiar tone to it.

“Mm. Yes they were. So tall and so sweet this is going to be the best job ever.” The taller girl squealed, and Kyra’s sister agreed.

“Hey miss, who’s your boss?” her sister asked and Kyra felt herself getting nauseated by the entire conversation. Gulping the knot in down she responded. “The tall chestnut haired one with the full lips and milky skin. Jaejoong.”

“Oh that one was really gorgeous. But I think Yunho is hotter.”

The soft voiced raven haired girl chimed into the conversation.  “They’re both okay but I prefer Yoochun. He’s the real gorgeous one.” Kyra couldn’t help but laugh because Bomi was head over heels for Yoochun. Sorry girlie, but someone has already peed on that tree. When we reached the first room, Kyra told the girl that Changmin should be there to show her around soon. Her heart dropped into her stomach and the nausea returned. She had to get out of that area, and fast before she ended up crying. As the twosome made their way to the fifth floor, the raven haired new girl stood quiet and Kyra was actually thankful for that. Once they made it to her room, Kyra recognized it to be Myorin’s. It was the same room that gave her this uneasy feeling she couldn’t shake before she found out she died. Shuddering inwardly, she bade the girl goodbye and made her way down the stairs to the first floor , only she never got to make it past the fourth because she broke down in a crying fit on the stairs.

What am I going to do now?

 

--------------

Posted: originally 3/5/2012 Reposted: 3/13/2012

So I remember this chapter being short because it was 777 words. thats all *sighs* now to reupload the other 8.