Chapter 2: Slowly Sinking In

Unwillingly Yours

 

Kyra was jetlagged, beyond so. This week had been a busy one, as it turns out the check was real, and the estates usually did things like this for foreign housekeepers as a new experience, the only qualifications needed, were hardworking, and a squeaky clean record. She had told representative that came to visit them about her previous issues and that she had several restraining orders, but he assured her that it didn't count since she wasn't in the wrong; he instead sympathized with her and praised her for being brave enough to do something about her mistreatments. There was paperwork, which they needed her mom to handle, and she was asked to leave to get some fresh air because after everything was all said and done they would be leaving immediately for the airport. She was actually grateful for that because at the time her heart wouldn't stop racing, she was nervous, excited, sad and a whole other mix of emotions as it started sinking in. She wandered through the city streets aimlessly taking it all in as if it was going to be the last time, and realistically it was, at least for a little while. And now here she was in a busy bustling airport with the estates representative who was nice enough to leave her be for the entire plane ride, the limo ride however would be where everything would be discussed, and she was okay with that. Suddenly, she began to feel more alive as she looked around at everything.

"I can't believe I am actually here." She squealed to herself.

"Well believe it Ms. Jenkins, you're here. Now let’s get your things gathered up. We do have much to discuss." He said with a smile on his face.

____________

She insisted on helping the driver with her stuff as he put them in the trunk of the car and he seemed a little grateful about it. When everything was done, she got into the car and sat with her back facing one of side windows one as the Rep. climbed in after her. He shut the door and so began their journey to her new home, at least temporarily.

"Now then," the Rep said, adjusting his glasses as she messed with paperwork he retrieved from his briefcase. Kyra smiled and giggled inwardly as she took notice at how business like he looked. "There are a few things...you should know.” He murmured to himself towards the end as he searched for the papers he was looking for. "Aha. There we go. "He leaned over and handed them to Kyra, to grab them and immediately began to read its contents as he spoke to her.” As you already know, the estate itself its really big. The Mansions sit on a property of around 300 acres of land, but that’s what they say. I am more than positive each mansion has 100 acres in its own sub property, but you didn't hear that from me." He ended with a chuckle. “Now you will be working in the Eastern House." She immediately glanced down on the page to the residents of the Eastern House and saw five names.

  • Jung Yunho
  • Kim Jaejoong
  • Park Yoochun
  • Kim Junsu
  • Shim Changmin

She read the names out loud. "What interesting names Are they a family?" She asked as she looked up at the man.

He smiled at her kindly. “No, they're just roommates."

"But..." She glanced back down at the names. "Two of them have the last name Kim. Aren't they related?"

He stifled a laugh at her innocent mistake. “Kim is a common name; in fact a few names on the list are shared with many of South Korea's people. But I can see where you would think that. However no, none of them are related. They have known each other for many years however and are all like brothers if you think about it...with the way they rough house." He muttered the last part so she barely caught it.

"Wait. They're all guys?" She got a nervous feeling in her stomach and it began to show on her face. He saw this and began to quickly reassure her. "No no. I mean... yes they are all guys, but rest assured you probably won’t be seeing much of any of them often. With the exception of your boss that is. “The way he said boss made something inside Kyra twitch.

"Well why is that? Are they away often?" Her eyes slitted slightly.

"Well they all attend a university nearby. The youngest of them, Mr. Shim Changmin, is your age. And the oldest of them is only two years older. So you don't have to worry about any lecherous old married men." he spoke with reassurance. Right, my issue now is testosterone filled young ADULTS. She thought to herself.

"But okay then...wait so which one am I working for then?" Kyra said as she was suddenly slightly jerked by the limo suddenly stopping. "Oh, well it looks like we're here" The Rep said while once again adjusting his glasses as she gathered his things and opened the car door to step out and help her out. Her heart was pounding now and she was literally shaking. She gripped his hand a little too tightly as she maneuvered to get out and gasped in awe of what she saw.

"Holy freaking crap!"
 

 

--------

Posted 2/22/2012

Well we are moving along well. I guess. I  plan on making one more post for the night, either before midnight, or before one. so bear with me :3 I hope you like it. feel free to comment :3