Chapter 28: School Rumble and Pranks

Unwillingly Yours

 

                                       ------------------Jaejoong-------------------

The drive to the university was a little odd in Jaejoongs mind. The girls were talking amongst themselves and Yunho brought up the conversation from the night before.

“Are you sure bringing this up now is a good idea?” He asked while making glances at the girls who faded in and out of their own conversation, and conversation between the guys.

“You know eventually they are all going to find out, and for all we know it could be one of them.” Yunho responded as he leaned his head back and shut his eyes with a sigh. The girls stopped talking now and were fully attentive to the guys.

“Well your decision is final anyways. If you think this is a good decision I won’t go against you.” Jaejoong stated. He was thinking about it all night. What if he had to get rid of Hana? Yunho did say he shouldn’t have to do that, but it all depended on what the headmaster agreed on.

“Well I think we should talk about this before we get to school to figure it out. As I stated before, there will be issues if anyone finds out I have less food sources than you guys. So you all need to decide who it is you will be getting rid of. This is however under the circumstances that you don’t have to get rid of your newest additions. In which case, that would be Hana, Bomi, Hyosun and… what were you going to coax her into being named Changmin?” Yunho asked and all eyes were on him. He looked slightly embarrassed. “I was going to go for the name Haneul.”

Although they were all a bit varied, everyone expression was generally shocked. Jaejoong responded first. “Haneul… are you serious? That’s the name you decided on?”

Changmins eyes narrowed and he glared hard at Jaejoong. “Yes. It is.”

Yoochun shook his head before laughing lowly to himself. “Oh my goodness, they’ve stolen Changmin and switched him with a decent being. I didn’t even know that was in your vocabulary punk.” He playfully punched Changmins shoulder.

“Why that of all the names?” Junsu asked, listening intently.

Everyone, even the girls were soon staring at Changmin with curiosity on their faces. Sighing and cursing at Yunho for bringing it up, he decided to tell them, however the limo stopped and they had reached the school. Everyone but Changmin let out sounds of frustration.  One by one they got out of the car, the girls were especially careful of their outfits.

“Another year. It feels good to be back.” Jaejoong said as he stretched and slung his book bag over one of his shoulders.

“Couldn’t agree more.” Yoochun said as he stared at everyone gathered on the campus, specifically every one of the opposite . He whistled. “Competition is going to be fierce this week boys.”

Jaejoong glanced around at the foreign girls. They all looked as though they were going to some celebrity party, but that was the norm here.  Anyone from the outside would have been in awe of the sheer amount of foreign faces and the way they dressed up.

“Well are you guys ready to mingle before school starts?” Yunho asked before taking the lead and walking towards the crowd his arm linked with his housekeeper so people would know she belonged to him.  The guys followed in suit and Jaejoong wondered how his Hana would have fit beside him. There is always tomorrow right? He thought to himself. He looked over at Jang Mi and smiled. This was definitely her element. He stopped walking and slightly yanked her towards him.

When she was facing him, he leant down slightly and kissed her on her forehead. “I’m sorry about earlier today. I appreciate your drive to compete.” And he started walking. He knew Jang Mi had on a smug smile, but that was just how she was.

“You nervous yet Changmin?” Junsu asked.

“Me? Nah. Although I wish someone wouldn’t have decided to kill Moksori since she was one of the better looking girls, and would have definitely helped this week.”

“Just as I wish someone wouldn’t have touched what was mine. I could care less if we won or not.” Yunho retorted.

“Way to build the morale for the girls you guys. Knowing that you’d have preferred someone else on the first day is sure to help them look their best.” Yoochun scolded.

“Well, being that it’s my first year here, no one knows what to expect from me, so it doesn’t matter. I know I’ll blow most of them away before the week is over.” He said with a smirk.

“It’s going to be an interesting day.” Jaejoong said with a sigh.

                                  --------------------------------------------------

“I don’t understand anything they’re saying, and yet I can’t stop watching.” Alexandria said with her eyes glued on the television. Some of the girls were in the group lounge watching a Korean Drama.

“It’s like a regular drama… except instead of a long awaited kiss… they hug.” One of the other girls said.

“What?!” exclaimed Alexandria. “Are you serious? That’s a total freaking rip off.”

Kyra laughed at her sister. She never actually sat down and watched TV with the girls, and she was thoroughly enjoying herself. Everyone seemed so friendly and relaxed. At least that was before the front door opened and everyone scrambled to the entrance of the group lounge to see the boys in their uniform and the girls in their outfits. Kyra didn’t scramble to see. At least until she heard gasps of what seemed like horror. Once she managed to squeeze through, she saw something that sent chills down her spine. Bomi was being carried in by Yoochun and her face was swollen on one side with a nice ripe bruise, as well as a few scratches on her. Her black cocktail dress was ripped and torn in places, and she had something in her balled fist. Kyra couldn’t hold herself back.

She ran over to Yoochun who was making his way to the stairs and blurted “What happened to her?!”

Hyosun smiled weakly lifted her scratched arm in front of Kyra and unballed her fist. A chunk or so of hair made its way to the floor. It was purplish burgundy. Kyra stared at it in surprise.

Yoochun smiled proudly. “She defended you. She’s fine, just a little dizzy. Some rest, ice, and peroxide and she will be good as new in a few days.” He walked up the spiral staircase to take her to her room.

Kyra turned her head just in time to see Jaejoong carrying Jang Mi in piggyback style and she put two and two together. She grinned ear to ear for a second before trying to contain herself. Jaejoong looked a little annoyed and concerned at the same time as he walked the same way as Yoochun did. She wanted to talk to him and ask for his side of what happened, but they just shared a quick glance that spiked up her pulse before he disappeared up the stairs with a and groaning Jang Mi.

Junsu, Changmin and Yunho walked in with their girls. Kuda had a sour face on. It was probably due to the fact that her friend just got her whopped. The small group greeted the larger one, and while the boys made their way to their rooms, the girls immediately went into the dining hall. With them, went about ninety percent of the crowd. As Kyra searched for Alexandria she saw her going after Changmin and was about to stop her but was heavily distracted by Hyosun who yanked Kyra by the arm in the direction of the dining hall. “Come on Kyra, we are not missing this.” Kyra sighed without protesting and the two ran inside to hear about what went down.

Kuda was the one talking when they got inside, all the girls were focused on her. “So then Jang Mi was talking about that over there.” She pointed at Kyra who blew kisses at her in return. “Then her little lackey Bomi, who I thought was cool at first, told her to stop. Now you all know that Jang Mi is a pretty big deal at the school right?” They all made some form of agreement. “Well then you obviously know that her reputation was going to be put in question if she left some disrespectful little newbie just tell her off like that. So her told Bomi to shut it. Of course the little prick didn’t listen, and things escalated. There was a huge fight in the cafeteria. Sure Jang Mi got her hair pulled out, but I’m more than positive that Jang Mi was the one who won that fight.” She said smugly.

There were bits of protests against Kuda bad mouthing Bomi the way she did, since she was pretty well liked in the house, but ultimately no one said anything confrontational. Kyra assumed it was because of the whole stupid competition that they had going on for the rights to host parties, which meant they had to look their best. Going to the school with a black eye or scratch marks on their bodies and faces would probably hurt their chances. And she could already tell that these girls did not want to disappoint their masters. Kyra on the other hand, was the type of person who under normal circumstances would have just cursed her out to Hyosun, and moved on with life. Being that this was Kuda, and they had fought before. She was going to start some trouble. She started to speak, but Hyosun shoved her hands over and whispered to her.

“Don’t start anything. You are more than likely going to the school tomorrow. On top of that, she’s Changmins and she might try to do something to Alexandria while you’re gone. Think about your sister.” Hyosun warned and Kyra sighed in defeat. Her friend was right.

“Let’s go check on Bomi then. Do you know what room she is in?” Kyra asked as she tried to contain her anger. Hyosun nodded and led her out of the dining room. Before she left she locked eyes with Kuda, pointed at her and glared at her with slitted eyes. Then she broke into a creepy smile and flipped her off and left.

On their way to the fourth floor, they were stopped by Jaejoong in the hall who asked to see Kyra after they were done with their little visit. Once they reached Bomi’s room they ran into Yoochun who asked them to not bother her right now since she was sleeping. They responded with disappointment and understanding. Before they parted ways Yoochun stopped them. “Hey wait girls. I have one question for you.” They turned around and waited for him to ask. “He pointed to the couches in the lounge area. “Do you know who might have done that to the couches and table? Junsu nearly had a heart attack when the ‘Zen’ of the area was messed up.” Kyra gave him the only poker face.

“No Master Yoochun, I do not.”

Sighing Yoochun shook his head in puzzlement. “I don’t understand why he doesn’t just put things back in order, but he says that’s what the culprit wants them to do.”

Hyosun giggled. “That’s Master Junsu for you. I forgot all about those couches actually.”

“Yes. Well I actually need to get going because Master Jaejoong wanted to see me.” Kyra said trying to stay straight faced.

“Oh. Well go on there, sorry to keep you.” Yoochun said.

“See you later Sunny, Master Yoochun.” Kyra said and turned around, walking to the stairwell and up to the fifth floor while keeping a straight face. Once she reached the fifth floor and made her way down the hall to Jaejoong’s study she erupted in laughter. Oh my god I can’t believe I almost forgot about that.

 

-------------------

Posted: Originally 3/11/2012 Reposted: 3/13/2012

Last of the reposts~ thank you for patiently waiting for the update.