Chapter 3: First Impressions are Permanent

Unwillingly Yours

Kyra couldn't believe the size of the mansion. It was absolutely stunning. There was a large fountain of a Mermaid holding an orb from which water spewed from in the center of what she assumed to be the front yard, which was all cobblestones. Neatly trimmed lawns and gardens adorned the front of the house itself.

"Oh my goodness. It’s... amazing. Absolutely... wow" She could barely speak. She was glad she had decided to dress up before they left the airport. She was wearing a professional but form fitting outfit which consisted of a white button down blouse, a black form hinting pencil skirt, along with open toed Red Bottom Stilettos. She often referred to them as her baby red bottoms. Or her baby reds. They were her treat to herself for her birthday last May. Her long red hair was in teased waves down her back, they looked surprisingly well considering she had to use water and her fingers to curl it some. She wished she would have put on makeup. It didn't really make sense, since she was basically a live in maid and already got the job but she felt like she needed to look her best regardless. First impressions were important. The Estate Rep brought her back down to earth with his voice.

"Everyone reacts like that when they first see it, wait till you see the inside. Shall we?" and with that he motioned for her to walk with him.

“I never expected it to be like this though. It’s like a dream." She couldn't hide her smile even if she wanted to. It was all just too surreal.

"The other houses have their own charm as well. But I have been told by the grounds keeper that all the boys are home right now so you will get to introduce yourself to them." He mentioned as they walked up the stairs and were ushered inside by either a doorman or a butler, Kyra couldn't really tell the difference, none of that really mattered as she stepped inside of the grandest foyer she had ever seen in her life. She was however merely fixated by the way the chandelier sparked from the sunlight that was let in from the windows on the upper level. She couldn't admire it for too long because she was ushered into a lounge area where she assumed the boys would be. It was funny because up until now, she didn't think about how they would look. Would they be cute? Tall? handsome? Or the complete opposite. The man she had been traveling with knocked on door three times before a masculine voice called him in. As she shyly stepped through the door, her eyes suddenly admiring the dark red carpeting on the floor she heard the rep speak to them.

"This is Ms., Jenkins, the housekeeper I've told you about." And with that she brought her gaze up to stare at five of the most gorgeous specimens of the opposite she had ever laid eyes on. She actually nearly stumbled backwards. They were all so... tall. She noted as she realized she had to actually look up at them. Jesus, this job keeps getting better and better by the minute. She gushed to herself. Until one of them spoke.

"She's not plump enough for my tastes, and she's short. One of you can have her. “The tallest of the boys said. And it broke her heart. He was really attractive but his attitude . She still couldn't help but watch him walk over to one of the couches and lay out on it.

"Changmin, must you always be so rude?" Another spoke. He was a little shorter than the other one and had a small face. As she made accidental eye contact with him, he smiled at her and approached. Grabbing her hand and kissing the back of it in a very polite way. “Please excuse my friend. He was raised by wolves and obviously has no manners." Changmin glared daggers at him as he said this.

"My name is Yunho; I am pleased to see that you've made it here safely." He finished off his introduction with a soul melting smile. All Kyra could do was just stand there with her jaw slightly slack. She struggled to find something to say. He sensed this and he continued to speak. "Behind me are Junsu, he is the one with the pale skin, full lips, and slightly reddish hair." He waved and smiled at her. "Next to him is Yoochun, the one with the long black hair who is probably smiling like an idiot at this point." She glanced over quickly to find him trying hard to hide smile. Kyra giggled a little at that. "And last but not least, His hair is a light chestnut now, but he tends to dye it and grow it randomly, Jaejoong. Try not to let your jaw drop too long as you stare." He teased. But he wasn't kidding. He was... Beautiful. Was that even okay for a guy to be called that? And she did stare; he cracked a half smile at her and poked his tongue out. She turned cherry red at that point. "Do you mind... if I sit down for a moment?" Her emotions, heart and brain were on an overload. "This has to seriously be a dream." She muttered lowly to herself, but they all laughed at her comment. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that out loud." She was really embarrassed at this point and they were all looking at her oddly.

Yunho backed up towards them and asked "Okay boys, which one of you wants her? I already have enough help." The way he said help made her tilt her head some, but she didn't think about it as Junsu spoke, “She’s very pretty, and I have read good things about her, but I personally think she would suit Jaejoong Hyung better." Yoochun agreed and added “He enjoys cooking, and you also seem to know your way around food, so you could be of a great help to him." Yunho and the others all looked at Jaejoong with curiosity. "What say you Jaejoong?" He looked at her and leaned back against the Reps desk his chin with his thumb in thought. "I guess... as long as she doesn't get in my way too much, I wouldn't mind another helper." He finished off with a smile that made her smile, even though she tried to hide it. All of a sudden Changmin spoke.

"Okay so can we go eat now? I haven't had a bite since breakfast."

"Uh... Changmin, its only 11:30." Junsu mentioned.

"It's Lunch time somewhere in the world." And with that he got up and left.

Yunho just shook his head. “Well you can head out now and get settled in. Myorin will take you to your room so you can get settled. Jaejoong will come get you and show you around once everything is taken care of. Welcome home." he said warmly. And she smiled back. "Thank you very much." She was grinning from ear to ear as she turned to leave and was escorted by the housekeeper. As she left she could hear Yoochun say.

"Did you see the eyes on that one? Wow."

She squealed to herself and got a weird look from Myorin which automatically made her apologize and act like a normal person as they walked up a spiral staircase.
 

 

--------------------------------------------------

Posted 2/23/2012


Sorry this ended up being posted at midnight, i lost track of time, but yay for progress! I hope you enjoy it, and continue to read it. Feel free to comment <3