Chapter 31: The Start of Misunderstandings

Unwillingly Yours

 

Kyra was met with variations of the same expression from everyone in the room. Everybody looked surprised, and it made her feel very out of place and vulnerable as she bashfully made her way over to the breakfast table, her appetite for food disappearing rapidly. She stared at the guys first, out of instinct. Changmin wasn’t glaring, which was a good sign; Yoochun’s jaw was slightly slack, causing Junsu to glance in his direction and closed his mouth for him. Yunho had on smile with his eyebrows raised, and Junsu himself tried to hide a smile. Jaejoong was nowhere in sight. The door opened a few moments later and Alexandria strutted into the room with her bright red hair in loose flowy waves. Her dress was a tight white dress with a medium sized strip of ribbon that was tied into a pretty bow in the back, which hugged her curves, accentuating them nicely. They had on similar heels, but their accessories were different. While her necklaces and earrings were gold, Kyra’s were silver.  She preferred the look of it over gold, but the color suited her sister well. Kyra’s face immediately went over to Changmin to see his expression. He stared at her sister with an intense expression. The other three had the same expressions on their face.

“Well you can totally tell the two are related.” Yoochun said suddenly. Junsu elbowed him.

“Watch it Yoochun. Or Changmin will snap your neck.” Junsu teased, earning a nasty stare from Changmin.

Alexandria looked at the crowd. “He’s not here. Where is he?”

“Who Jaejoong?” Responded Yunho, who received a nod from Alexandria. “He had to leave earlier today. But we’ll be meeting him there. I can tell he’s going to be kicking himself for not being here, and rightfully so.” He smiled at Kyra, making her blush. Alexandria made her way over towards Changmin with a flip of her hair, apparently satisfied with everyone’s reactions. Kyra followed awkwardly in suit since Jaejoong wasn’t here for her to go to him. Junsu called her over.

“Oh yeah. Jae told me to give you this.” He held a watch out to her. He then grabbed her arm and put it on for her.

“What’s this for?” She asked looking at it oddly, she didn’t normally wear watches.

“He said it’s because you always ask for the time.” Junsu laughed and she looked to the floor in embarrassment. When she looked back up, she saw Yoochun staring at her, practically devouring her with his eyes. This made the girl that was with him glare at her. Great, another recruit for the Anti-Kyra Club.

“Well you two should go get breakfast soon since we’ll be leaving to the school in a little while.”

                                -------------------Jaejoong-------------------

“So explain to me this Changmin. Why are you wheeling in suitcases for one of your pets?” Jaejoong asked with a smirk on his face.

“Because she asked me to help her.” He said with an irritated sigh.

“And since when do you help out anyone?”

“Don’t even go there Jae. It wasn’t that big of a deal to even begin with and I don’t need you to blow it out of proportions like I already know you will.”

“Alright fair enough, but you have been acting very strangely since Kyra’s sister showed up. Has someone finally been able to break the rebellious horse?”

“Hardly. Look can we just drop it. I need to get ready so I’ll see you downstairs.”

“Actually no you won’t I’m afraid. I have to go to the school early today. Can you tell Junsu to give this to Kyra when he sees her?” He handed a watch to Changmin.

“Why are you giving her a watch?” He asked as he shoved it into his pocket.

“Because she always complains about never knowing what time it is.”

“And yet you have the balls to ask me if something is up with Haneul?” He chuckled and shook his head.

“Well one does begin to wonder when you decide to name her Heaven. Plus everyone knows that there is nothing going on between Kyra and myself.” Jaejoong teased.

“And you will continue to wonder till the day you die. But please Jaejoong. I’m younger than you yes, but I’m not stupid. Maybe I would believe you if we didn’t have this same situation with Yunho six years ago.”

“And if you weren’t experiencing it yourself you mean?” Jae countered, enjoying the slightly flustered look on his younger friends face. “As much as I would like to tease you about having your first set of feelings in a long time, I do need to get going.”

“Why do you need to leave early anyways?”

“Bye Changmin.” Jaejoong said he made his way to his room to get dressed.

Once Jaejoong was dressed and ready he quickly made his way downstairs and outside to the school. The sun was still low in the sky which was tinted a very pretty shade of pink. He stretched and loosened up before making his way down to the cobblestone courtyard in the front of their house before taking off to the school on foot.

                                     -----------------------------------------

“And yet you don’t have a reason for suddenly wanting to end things between us Jae?”

“I just don’t see the point anymore Suhee.” Jaejoong said as he took a sip of the warm metallic substance in the teacup. It was good but it wasn’t as good as it was straight from the source.

Suhee laughed, tucking loose strands of hair behind her hair. “Since when did we have a point Jaejoong. I thought you were fine with our little… arrangement.” She said seductively, her plump full lips and sliding her hand over Jaejoong’s. he didn’t make any attempt to move it and he smiled.

“You’re absolutely right, and our arrangement was fine. I just… I don’t know, I’m not really in the mood for what we have now.”

Suhee laughed, it was a rich and y sound. “Not in the mood? Now I know something is up. What is it Jae, has another vampiress caught your eye? And you don’t want to tell me because it will hurt my feelings?” She asked tilting her head staring at him with her dark eyes. They were searching his for the truth, but in the end they didn’t find what she was looking for, so she gave up with a sigh and sipped from her cup.

“I figured you would have missed me all this time. Or have you started screwing one of your servants in my absence?” She raised her eyebrow and observed him to see how he reacted to her assumption.

“No I haven’t.” He said easily. “But I’m pretty sure you’ve found ways to occupy yourself in my absence.” He didn’t really care if she did, but he loved turning the tables on her.

“Oh Jae, you know I only have eyes for you.” She teased and he smiled.

“Yes Suhee. Because Yunho doesn’t have eyes for you, that’s why.”

She glared at him, removing her hand from his and pouted. “That’s uncalled for Jaejoong.”

“So is prying into my business when it doesn’t involve you.” He said pleasantly.

“But it does involve me. Someone is trying to take my toy away. I won’t take that sitting down. You know I don’t play nicely with the other kids.”

“Which is exactly why you tried to set Jang Mi up to get killed right?” He grinned.

“Oh so you know about that incident? She had it coming with her level of blatant disrespect.”

Jaejoong laughed. If she didn’t like Jang Mi, she was going to despise his Hana.

“Well that is just how Jang Mi is. That’s her defense mechanism. She was taken from her old home and thrown into the fray with complete strangers after getting accustomed to being with her previous owner.”

“Well she should know how to respect others.”

“She respects me and that’s all that really matters.” Jaejoong stated, leaving the female Vampire speechless.

“Well we should head outside. Hana will be here soon and since she’s new, she won’t know where to go.”

“Oh a new girl? This should be interesting; you should tell me about her.”

“Why not ask one of your human toys to try and find out for you? Since I know you won’t actually speak to her.”

“Which is why I asked you to tell me.” She said as they made their way outside.

There were many other vampires outside talking amongst themselves, or to their pets, Every single one of them was dressed up, and competition was fiercer with the girls. They had a lot of options when it came to standing out. The male humans however, just had to use their natural physical appearance against the others. When he saw the limo pull up to the driveway, he approached it with Suhee following close behind.

“Well Jae if you don’t want to be with me for now I think I deserve one last kiss then.” She said as she walked in front of him and pulled him into a kiss just in time for Kyra to step out of the car and witness it. 

 

-------------------

Posted:3/15/2012

Feel free to throw bricks at me for stopping there. But. WHAT CAN I SAY I LOVE TO KEEP YOU GUYS INTERESTED =D. But the next chapter is probably going to be a very, VERY long chapter. I might not even be able to make another post tomorrow. You can throw more bricks at me for that too XD anyways thanks for reading and i'll see you in the next chapter! *is bricked to death*