Rosé

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

I'm now here at my new office at the café this office is too big for me so Jisoo and I are sharing office for Lisa she has her own office and the only person that are allowed there are Lisa, my mom, uncle Sungjae, and aunt Yeri. Just a few days ago I started to take over the cafe. Uncle Sungjae and Aunt Yeri is moved to the Kang corporation because Mom needs the both of them there.

It's a bit tiring for me besides on working on some paperwork I'm taking care of Leo while Ella is still at school.

The cafe is pretty famous but I'm not contented in it. Call me greedy but all I want is for improvement of this café. it's getting out dated the design is still the same when it first opened. So I decided to call for a meeting with Lisa Jisoo and Rose. Why Rose she’s perfect for the this [project her creative side will benefit in this project that I’m thinking. Even though she’s not a regular employee I can’t deny her talent.

"What's up Jennie why did you call for a meeting?" Jisoo asked she's the new manager at the cafe Lisa is still the head developer and Rose she will be in charge in this project that I'm thinking.

"Please sit-down first so that we can already start our meeting." They all sit down and looked at me I'm about to speak but Leo started to cry.

"I'll handle it you can start the meeting now" Lisa stand up and carried Leo. I smiled at her and nod.

"So let's start. I've noticed that our place is bit out dated. The design has been the same for too long now."

"So do you want to change all of the design in the cafe?" Jisoo asked with a little bit of concern in her voice, I understand her hesitation. I understand on why her voice seemed a bit hesitant. We grow up in this café, everything in here is our childhood letting go of those memories is one of the hardest part. But how can we move forward if we become stagnant and can’t take the risk.

"Yes. I would like to redesign it a bit more."

"But Jennie Don't you think that's a very big move how about our loyal customers that has been eating here for a very long time. And how will your parents feel if you suddenly changed the design

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter