Ring pt1

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

 

One week before our wedding. I can see that Jennie is so stressed out about our wedding, even if aunt Irene is the one who's in charge with everything. I don't really know why she is stressing herself. The only thing I can do is to pamper her, give her what she wants, like food, clothes and sometimes making love just to ease her stress out.

I am at the café with Jisoo unnie, Jennie is with Rose fitting their wedding gown. The shop that is making their gown is the same that's why they decided to go there at the same time. And I need an engagement ring and wedding ring for Jennie. I still want her to have those kinds of things luckily I save up some money to buy us both.

"Jisoo unnie can you help me on something?" I will ask her for suggestion on what ring should I buy for Jennie

"what is it Lisa?" she asked.

"Can you help me to find ring for Jennie?" she looked at me with a frown.

"Oh my God Lisa you are married for five months now and you still do not have a ring?" she almost shouts at me.

I scratched my nape due to embarrassment, Jisoo unnie is correct we are married for five months and we still do not have a ring. "Sorry our schedule is to hectic that I do not have any time to buy a ring. But instead of buying only one ring I will buy two. One engagement ring and one wedding ring."

"Oh God you are spoiling your wife again I can't believe you, you love her too much that you can give her anything." She is right I love Jennie and I can give her whatever she wants.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter