Fresh Start

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

 

I'm Lisa and I run away from home to Korea. I entered a culinary school to learn why my stepfather loves cooking that she neglected me. How do I got to enroll in a culinary school in a foreign country? Simple I already planned it for a very long time that I already do my paperwork and save up a lot of money. I choose to live in a very small apartment that won't cost me too much.

 

I need to look for a part time job so I won't use as much of my savings. So I looked up for job posting on the internet when a Cafe caught attention it will be a night shift and weekend it's perfect. But it's today I hope I got on time it’s a few blocks away. I immediately print a resume and run towards the cafe. I saw the cafe and I rushed to enter.

 

"Oh wait I just found out that you have an application do I make it." I see a man and a woman who is sitting at a table discussing something I caught their attention.


"Oh let me see first your application form." The lady said to. She is looking to it and started to ask me some basic information about myself.


"So for the final question is what is food for you?" Oh it's simple but it’s hard for me to answer because I have a very confusing relationship with it.


"I have a love hate relationship with food first I hate it because it made me feel alone my entire life." I stopped for a bit then continue after a few seconds. "But my love from it is much bigger than the hate. When I eat food I can feel the emotions and the journey of the person who cooked it" to that they looked at each other and smiled at me.


"So you may start tomorrow Ms.?" Oh that’s fast I didn’t know that I will start right away.


"Lisa, Lalisa Manoban" I smiled with the sweetest smile. Oh I remember it's my first day of school tomorrow and my schedule will be a conflict at my work hours at Monday. We didn't discuss about my off maybe I should tell them I hope they will understand.

 

"Oh wait may I ask a fovor? Mrs.?" I asked her name.


"Oh I'm Yeri the OIC and this is Sungjae the manager. What is it?" She said oh they are the boss here why are they the one who's interviewing the applicants.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter