Marco

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie’s POV

Graduation day has finally come, all of my hard work paid off. Even if my last semester is very hectic for me because Leo is growing fast and need more attention, finishing my paper, handling the café and preparing for my wedding.

The ceremony went well; it took an hour to finish it is the slowest one hour in my entire life. Jisoo and I took photos. We took a family picture. I love that we have a family picture when I graduated. I never expect that I will Graduate with a beautiful wife and very cute son. I can say that this one of the best day in my life.

“Common babe let’s go, Rose and I prepared a small celebration for you and Jisoo unnie last night.” Ok time for jelly Jennie. She got home at 4 in the morning and I miss my cuddles.

“You stupid monkey, I am at home taking care of the child and you, you are spending the rest of the night with another girl. You don’t love me anymore.” I pout at her, I just want her hug and kiss.

“common babe we are married, and she is one of your childhood friend. Besides she is engaged with Jisoo unnie, we just prepared simple celebration for the two of you.” She back hugged me and kissed my cheeks. A smile cracked on my lips.

"Ey love birds stop that lovey dovey things. Chae is already hungry." I rolled my eyes to Jisoo she's just jealous because Rose didn't give her enough affection.

We go to the Cafe everybody is there. I guess a little celebration for Lisa and Rose is closing the whole cafe and prepared a feast.

Everyone congratulate both Jisoo and I. After a few minutes one of our employee come to me.

"Ma'am there's a man outside." I looked at my employee with disbelief.

"Tell them that we are closed for today."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter