Going to Thailand

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Jennie rushed home when Lisa said that she's flying to Thailand with Leo and Ella to stay there for a month and talk on what's her plan. But she remembered that she didn't get her parents’ permission for Ella to go to Thailand. So she dialed her mother's number.

"Hello princess why did you call all of a sudden?" Seulgi asked her eldest daughter. She sounded a little bit concerned Jennie never called her not for just any reason she wants to say something or to tell something very important.

"I just want to ask if I can bring Ella to Thailand? Lisa already booked a flight for us tomorrow. It's just for a month?" Well she really needs to ask for the permission because at the end of the day Ella is not her child she’s her sister so she can't decide anything especially a trip for a month at Thailand.

"Wait I'll just call youth mother so that we have a mutual decision about this. For me it is okay but you know your mother she always has different opinion about your sister" Seulgi said to her eldest daughter.

"Ok mom thank you."

At the officeof Kang corporation Seulgi is calling her wife to talk about their daughter’s request.

"Babe I want to ask you something about Ella." Seulgi said to Irene.

"What is it is something wrong with her?" Irene asked worriedly.

"No. It’s just that Jennie is asking for our permission to bring Ella to Thailand for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter