SWEET TASTE

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

A month has passed by the family moved back to Korea. The main office is now transferred to Korea. Although it is still in the transition period on moving the main office to Korea. Lisa is still working at the cafe but she's staying at her office at the company instead.

"Sorn can you please free up my schedule for today I need to check the Cafe." Lisa leaned back at her chair and drink her coffee.

"Ok ma'am. May I ask you a question?" Sorn asked with a hint of hesitation in her voice.

"You're already asking a question but go ahead." Lisa said jokingly.

"Why are you still working at the cafe even if your schedule is already packed here?" Sorn curiously asked her boss.

"Do you really want to know why?" Sorn nod as an answer. "Then take a guess." Lisa smiled at her assistant.

"Is it because of your wife?" Sorn is a bit clueless about it. She doesn’t really know what is the story behind this power couple.

"It's a part of it." Lisa paused and smiled. "Have you ever fallen in love?" Lisa asked.

"No ma'am why." Sorn asked her boss.

"Before I fall in love with Jennie I fell in love with that cafe. It made me feel that I belong to them. They treat me as if I’m part of their family, and for me it's my first time to feel that way. And it's very hard to let go of your first love Sorn." Lisa explained while smiling lovingly.

"Ok I understand now. It's too personal but how did you and ma'am Jennie meet. Are you in an arrange marriage?"  It is a bit rude to say such kind of statement to her boss but she can’t help her curiosity.

Lisa laughed hard. "No she didn't know that I'm an heirs and neither do I. It's a bit cliché but we met at a park, I saw her feeling down and lonely so I approach her and give her an Ice cream to cheer her up a bit. We talked for Hours and we separate our ways not knowing that our paths will be entangled with each other after that the rest is history. But I don't blame you thinking that we are in an arrange marriage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter