Tenacity

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

 

We are amazed on what Lisa did in the competition and we are just waiting for Lisa to come to us for the result. Suddenly someone pat my shoulder as I look to who it is and it's my mom carrying my son while Ella is standing beside her.

"Hi Mom what are you doing here?" I asked my mom then. My friends greeted them. I also introduce Nayeon and Jeongyeon to my Mom.

"Tzuyu contacted me and Invited me to have an interview I guess she's a judge here." Wait mom's rival in love invited her are they friends now.

"Wait mom Tzuyu the one you got into the fight in the cafe when I'm still kid."

"Yes well she is married now and we are ok now everything is clear between us so don't worry we won't cause trouble. Please look for your sister and your son I'll just go to her and I will tell Lisa that Leo is here." She gives me my son and kissed my little sister.

"Jennie unnie can we buy some Ice-cream and some food? " Ella asked me with a very cute voice.

"Of course Ella did you take care of Leo?" She nods to me happily and kissed her nephew.

" Ok let us buy. Common guys let's go and buy food for us we are so tensed at the competition that we forget to buy food." I looked at Rosé whose mouth is now filled with food.

"Well she doesn’t forget to buy food you know her if she got a chance to buy she will buy food." Jisoo whispered to me. As we look at Rosé who's munching on her sandwich.

We bought some stuff to eat. I also buy something for Leo he can now eat some solid food now I also buy Lisa something to eat I know that she would be hungry.
We found a table to sit and we started to eat. Well they start to eat I am now taking care of Leo and Ella. I love this two kids I technically look for her when she's still very young that's why she loves me so much.
Ella is one of those who doesn't believe that I'm an Ice Princess because I showered her with love. She gets mad at our parents when they call me Ice princess.

"Leo Ella!" I heard someone shouting my son and my sister's name Then mt mommy instinct kicked in and hugged the two kids.

"Jennie unnie it's Lisa don't get over protective." Rosé told me. I guess didn't recognize the voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter