Parents?

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

 

I clarified everything about baby Leo to Jisoo and Rosé. Lisa is still taking care of Leo. She's admiring the little baby like she's her parent. Uh what a beautiful site I wish I could see it every day.


"Jennie what will we do we still have class who will look for the baby?" Right that's the problem right now.


"Does any of your parents are free today?" I asked the couple


"No mom Wendy is out of town and mom Yeri at the cafe."


"It's the same for my Dad mom is at the office right now. How about yours?"


"I'll skip school today." I heard Lisa shouting.


"Keep your mouth low Lisa Leo is sleeping and nobody will ditch school today. I’ll call mom."

I dialed my mom's number to ask if she's free today. I know that this will be a difficult thing to discuss to her especially that I didn’t go home last night.


"Mom what are you doing right now." I asked mom with a bit hesitation ion my voice


"Young lady you didn't come home again last night and that's the first you will say to me." Ugh this again now I regret drinking last night.


"Mom I have a little bit of situation here." I said with a cute voice to persuade my mom.


"Yes darling what is it?" Hihi mom really melts when I do that. But in return I saw my friends laughing at me.


"Uhm me and Lisa have a baby here-” she cut me off and turned her calm voice into a angry one. Can they let me finish first?


"What Jennie your pregnant what's the meaning of this that Lisa I should will not let her sleep with you anymore." And here goes my angry mom.


"Mom! Calm down did you forget that Lisa is a girl how can she make me pregnant." My mom cleared .


"Ok explain the situation." Finally, I can explain to her.


"So me and Lisa drink last night-” I was cut off but not by my mom but Jisoo.


"What you drink with Lisa last night are you sure nothing happened?" This my mom isn't angry at all.


"Babe she's talking with aunt calm the down." Her girlfriend scolded her.


"Ok mom so as I woke up to buy some breakfast I found Basket with baby on it with a few things so me and Lisa decided to keep it for the day but we forget that we have school can you look for him? Until 3 pm I promise that I'll be the one who's be watching him while Lisa is on duty on the Cafe."


"Ok Jennie just bring him here at home"


"Thank you Mom you're a life saver I Love you."


"Ok take care I Love you too be safe and take care of the baby."

 

Seulgi's POV


I wake up alone which is very rare because Irene really likes to cuddle with me every morning. So I standup and get Dressed I'm still .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter