Drama Queen

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV.

It's been a month since Lisa was appointed to be the one who will add 3 new Items for the cafe. She’s almost done with her first recipe which is sandwich.  For me I'm almost finished with my research paper that I've been working on. Few revision was left before I head for a defense.


Well for my relationship with Lisa it's been okay. To be honest we don't really have a proper status right now. Yes, we are Leo's parents but nothing more than that. I think she still doesn't want to enter any kind relationship and so I am. I admit my feelings for her is stronger than before. she became more sweet and caring to me but I don't want to assume anything from Lisa. We have misunderstanding occasionally but nothing more than that.

"Lisa can you look for Leo for a while I just need my paper to be check. So that I can pre pair for my defense."


"Ok I'll take care of him don't worry about us take your time." Lisa assured me with a smile.


"Thank you lili see you later. By Leo mommy will miss you." I kissed Leo and the cheeks and hug Lisa.

I come to my professor and give my paper to him. While listening I noticed a is observing me outside the door. This is one of the reasons why I like to stay at home I don't see this Nancy. I glared at her but she didn't even flinch. The I focused again in the corrections that my instructor is giving me. As I finished I get outside but Nancy suddenly spoke.

 

"Well well well. Welcome back Ice princess it's been a while." I rolled my eyes.


"This is why I hate going to school I see your face." She laughed at me.


"Is it true that you got sick that's why you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter