Crazy couple

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose's POV

 

It is the day after Lisa's birth day and it is the week end so I am very lazy to do anything besides I am done doing all of my school works. I am now binge watching crash landing on you. Well his series I worth the hype the story is well researched and the characters are well developed.

While I'm in the middle of an episode my chicken suddenly called me.

"hey babe why did you call is there any problem?" We are the type of relationship that we are very clingy when we are together but when we have the rest day we don't bother each other.

"oh hi babe.no there is nothing to worry about I just want to ask you if you are free today?" Jisoo asked me it is very rare for my girlfriend to ask me out for a date out of nowhere.

"No why are we going on a date today you should have told me in advance so that I can prepare much earlier."

"No no It is just Jennie and Lisa called me just now. They say that let us meet them in a restaurant near at the university." Oh it is weird they never invite us in a restaurant especially it is Lisa's birthday party last night.

"Do they say what is the reason it is very rare for them to invite us out of nowhere.'

"Maybe they have last night ad it is not good. So they have decided not to live with each other." Jisoo and her dirty thoughts.

"oh gosh babe what kind of nonsense are blubbering about. You have such a wild imagination."

"ok I will stop so get prepared. By the way are we going together or are we bringing separate cars?"

"I will just bring my car in case they really agreed that they are not gonna live with each other." I heard a loud laugh. "why are you laughing?"

"I just find it very funny that you consider my wild Idea"

"hey everything may happen babe do not laugh at me" I said it with an irritated voice.

'ok babe see you there take care. I love you"

"ok don't drive fast. I love you too."

I got prepared and change my clothes. I wear a crop top and jeans well I am too lazy to dress up. I drove my car to my destination. As I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter