Kun

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

 

The past week almost all of my time is consumed by recreating a classic dessert in to a modern one. I made it a secret even to my beautiful wife I develop it in my boss's private kitchen at the café. To be honest it doesn't look kitchen anymore it looks like a science laboratory. It is always full of smoke that comes from liquid nitrogen. But nobody is complaining because I let them know what am I doing.

Now it is the night before the competition. Ma'am Seulgi suddenly entered the kitchen where I am working at.

"hey Lisa are you not yet finished on that?" my New in-law asked me while crossing her arms.

"I am done I am just making sure on what way to present it. And what is the right timing to make it I want to serve it in the best state possible." I explained to her.

"ok by the way may I ask you what are you going to make at the competition tomorrow?" I looked at her expression she has this very curious look.

I smiled at her and explained." a new take on banana split."

"how about the Ice cream why are you not preparing it now?"

"I am going to use Liquid Nitrogen for freezing. Because I want to show them on how good my produce is."

"why would you like them to see it?"

"it is simple I want them to appreciate the local producers where I get my ingredients. I heard that it is a big event I also want our local farmers to benefit in this kind of event." I explained her my motives. I can see her bright smile slowly creeping out.

"I can see that the future of this café will be at good hands. Besides I know that you won't be leaving."

"huh why are you so sure about me not leaving" well I don't have the intention to leave but how come she is so sure about it.

"Just know that you really love my daughter." She simply explained.

"well you have a point there." I smiled at my in-law.

"Let me teach you some things." She Joined me in preparing all night she is teaching and inputting things for the improvements'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter