Thailand

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

The trip for the couple is full of sweet and intimate moments. They are very thankful for their friends that they gifted them a trip to Hawaii. After their trip to Hawaii Jisoo and Rose just went straight to their apartment to take some rest.

"Babe what do you want to do tomorrow? Do you want to rest all day?" Jisoo asked Rose

"Let's go to Lisa's apartment and invite there Nayeon and Jeonyeon." Rose answered to Jisoo. Then Rose continued to talk. "then after that let's visit an orphanage. If it is okay with you babe?" You can sense the excitement in Rose's voice when she suggested to go to the orphanage.

"alright let us sleep already so that we can visit Lisa and Jennie early in the morning then we can go straight ahead to the orphanage." Jisoo then cuddled Rose and sang her song until her lover fell asleep "I am really excited that we will adopt." She whispered and kissed Rose's temple.

The morning came and Rose woke up early to prepare breakfast for them. Jisoo back hugged Rose while she is cooking.

"Good morning sleepy head." Rose greeted Jisoo with a very sweet smile on her lips, her face is glowing.

"Good morning to you to babe."

"please prepare the table I'm almost done with this babe." Jisoo complied on what her wife told her to do. They eat breakfast and got prepared for them to visit the couple next door. They also texted Nayeon to come to Lisa's apartment.

They opened Lisa's apartment as if they live there. They saw Leo an Ella playing with Lisa's cat. Jennie is sitting at the sofa watching the kids play. Lisa is cooking as usual.

"Hey there good morning to the both of you. What brings you here.?" Jennie greeted and ask the reason for their unannounced visit.

"Oh we just want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter