Ring pt2

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa’s POV

Jisoo unnie and I are now at the mall looking for rings. Damn it is really hard to find rings. I don’t have a really good eyes for jewelry. Some are too simple are too extravagant. I want a simple but at the same time elegant. I just hope that Jennie will like whatever ring I will choose.

“Jisoo unnie what do you think about this for our engagement ring” I pointed at a rose gold with diamonds imbedded around the ring band. This caught my attention simple and unique. For me it is the most beautiful ring for me to choose to be an engagement ring.

Jisoo unnie looked on what I pointed and nod at me. “nice choice Lisa you really have a good taste.” She pointed at a gold ring band three diamonds on it “How about this Lisa do you thing Rose will like it” I looked at it. It is very simple it really suits Rose personality. Luckily our partners both like simple things. Yes, they have the money to wear those kind of jewelry but they don’t really like it the Idea of showing off their wealth. I guess that is how they were raised because I really see their parents wear Jewelries that is screaming that they are rich.

“yes unnie it is very beautiful.” I complimented her pick we bought the ring but we customized it. Now I am looking for a diamond wedding ring. I am the only one who will buy a wedding ring because our wedding will be held first.

"I want this one unnie do you think Jennie will like it?" I asked Jisoo unnie as I show the ring that I choose.

"Yes definitely she will like it." She gave me a reassuring smile.

I customize it with our name and date of our wedding. I hope Jennie will like it. It takes a 3 hours to finish. 3 hours is a bit too long so we just roam around the mall too look for somethings like games for our console.

"So Lisa how will you give the engagement ring to Jennie." JIsoo unnie asked me is she planning a surprise event wo that was a bit out of her character.

"Maybe I will prepare a dessert for her later the I'll put it in there. How about you?" I know that Jennie will love it and ‘already i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter