My Angry Bunny

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jennies POV.

 

 

 

It is very weird I think I know this Nayeon Girl well at least she is married I won't be dealing with annoying single neighbor who will try to seduce my wife. Besides she is very friendly but her wife seems to be very cold person. Leo cried and I decided to get him. I signaled Lisa to stay and accompany our guests. As I come out Nayeon squealed.

 

 

 

"what a cute baby." Nayeon saw me carrying Leo "Baby let us also have a baby common I also want a cute little angel." She pleaded her wife. Her wife just smiled and nod to her.

 

 

 

"Oh by the way we did not introduce our self properly she is Lalisa Manoban and I am Jennie Ruby Jane Manoban." I can see the frown on the face of Nayeon.

 

 

 

"I heard from the land lady here that we are the only married couple here I did not know that there is another one." She showed her bunny like smile to me well she is very talkative and her wife is just sitting and watching us talk.

 

 

 

"Oh we just got married few days ago that's why. And we did not hold a wedding ceremony we just sigh papers." Lisa explained.

 

 

 

"Oh okay but the both of you seems very young what are you doing in life." Jeongyeon suddenly asked.

 

 

 

"I'm just waiting for my graduation then I will be handling the café were this cake come from. While Lisa is incoming second year college and working at the café as a head food developer and researcher." Well I sound like I am bragging but she asked us on what are we doing.

 

 

 

"well my wife is also my boss. She is always above me. But in be-" I smacked Lisa's arms I that she will say that she is the top in our relationship. "aww"

 

 

 

"How about you what are you doing in life." I asked the couple in front of us.

 

 

 

"well I am A house wife and he is a body guard at an international company but she is not telling me the company because it is the policy of their agency" that explain the very cold attitude of jeongyeon.

 

 

 

Well they are kind especially Nayeon. Then another couple entered our apartment with a big commotion. Well it is pretty normal for me and Lisa with this attitude of this couple but we have a guest.

 

 

 

"what's up newlywed couple how is your honey moon. Oh hello we did not know you have a guest here." Jisoo u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter