Tequilas and Beer

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

 

I'm now at the final stages of my development period of my sandwich recipe. I'm finalizing some little things on the recipe to make it suitable for the customers. I request a meeting with my two boss.

"So Lisa why did you request a meeting with me and Sungjae?"


"I would like to have a study if the Item we will release will be suitable for the taste buds of our customers." I stated my proposal.


"Don't you want to surprise our customers with your new recipe Lisa?" My manager asked.


"No I don't think that is my specialty. I just want to know what the customer want and think about it. I am a risk taker but in this case i want to be sure that I can see the smile on the face of the customers."


"That's why Seulgi is choose you. Both of you really love to see the smile of the customers. So it's okay for me to do that hoe about you Sungjae.?" She smiled at Sungjae who is just taking notes


"Ok it's a good Idea make sure you should properly construct a simple form for that."


"You can ask your wife for that I remember that Jisoo and Jennie conduct a study in junior year." My OIC suddenly blurted out the wife thing again. They are constantly teasing me about Jennie being my wife. Yes, it's really nice to hear but we are just together because of leo. Besides I don't have time for relationship.


"Ok ma'am I'll ask her later I'll be heading now to prepare for it." I bowed to them then leave.

I went to our apartment and Jennie is the only person there.


"Hey Jennie where is Leo?" I asked Jennie who is now cooking dinner for us.


"Mom said she wants to spend some time with her grandson. He is staying there for the night."


"Ok Nini. Uhm I need a favor?" I said in a very soft tone.


"Ok as long as I can give it to you. Even my body." Wait what did she said. " did I say that out loud?"


"Uhm yes you said it." The two of us are blushing. The atmosphere became very awkward.


"What I mean is as long as my body can take it." It still sounds wrong to me.


"Oh ok. I would like to ask you if you can help me to do a form that our customers can answer when I do some sample tasting for the sandwich?"


"Of course I will help you with that it's not that hard to do that." She smiled to me as she prepared the table for dinner. After we finished Eating I suddenly crave alcohol.

"Jennie do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter