Birthday Preparation

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV
 

Leo is growing pretty well and my job is pretty stable I am now about to finish the final recipe for the pasta. My relationship with Jennie is still the same. We are there for each other. But one thing has change my feelings for her. It is getting deeper and deeper but I don’ know what to do about it? Do we jump into a romantic relationship right away? Or do we wait for everything fell into place? We are not talking about it.

For our school it is already the end of the semester. Jennie and Jisoo are about to graduate now. Jennie have decided to work for the café as a consultant for the Café. While Jisoo will be managing the café after the graduation. Rose have decided to do some part time for the café for the reason that she will spend more time with her girlfriend. Ma’am Yeri and sir Sungjae is transferred to the Kang Corporation
 

Rose and I are walking around at the campus to kill some time before we go to my apartment. We plan to have some dinner and drink a little bit.

“Lisa what are your plans for the vacation?” Rose asked me.

“Earn more money for Jennie and Leo. You know I am a family woman now and Leo is growing faster and faster.” Rose give me a meaning full smile.

“I am curious about something Lisa?” Rose stopped walking and looked at me.

“What is it Chae? You are always curious of everything.” I giggled a bit and she pout.

“I know this is a sensitive thing for you in the past and I know that this makes you unconfutable.” Well it is her beating around the bush is getting into my nerves.

“Well can you cut the crap out and ask the question already. I am getting impatient already.” I glared to her.

“Okay calm down Lisa. Does Lisa Manoban have fallen in love with the Ice Princess Jennie? This is the biggest mystery in my life right now Lisa. You are not obligated to answer my question, but it would make me happy if you say it to me.” Ok is it the time to tell her well I also need n advice about it. Here goes nothing.

“Well Yes I admit that I have fallen in love with Jennie. But I really don’t know what to do right now. It is really complicated for me we just met a few months ago. After a month we adopted a child and started to live under the same roof. Do you think we went fast about it what do I do Chae?”

“Lisa I know it is very confusing right” I nod to her. “so let’s take it step by step. First what do you like about Jennie?”

“I think you know how we first met right. That day to me is one of the greatest day of my life. I feel her love eve if it is not for me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter