The Heirs

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

 

I never taught that my wife is this kind of jealous type of person. She is now practically guarding me right now. Glaring at every one who dared to look at me. She’s possessive and I’m liking it right now.

"hey babe don't glare at every one calm down they might be the judge." I said to my cute and jealous wife. Who looks like an angry little kitten.

"no they deserve it even if they are the judge." I just giggled at her childishness.

Few minutes later Kun is approaching me again but to my surprise Jennie did not even glare at him. What is she thinking right now? Whatever that is I’m bit nervous.

"hi there Lisa are you ready for the competition." He asked while scratching his head I look at Jennie she is just staring at him. "Oh hi there I am Kun and you are?" he extends his hand to shake hands with my wife and to my surprise Jennie shake his hands and smile.

"I am Jennie" she simply said.

"nice to meet you Jennie." He then looks at me and smiled shyly "I am here to ask you for a date after the competition." Oh my god is he really serious I can sense the dark aura in Jennie. Damn She’s scary when she’s jealous, I will never make her jealous ever again.

"you can ask her for that." I pointed to Jennie who’s about to bite Kun.

"why would I ask her if she your older sister but you do not look like each other." He looked very lost on what did I say.

"No I am not her sister" Jennie said with a very cold voice. Ever since we live together I forgot that she is the Ice Princess

"Then why would I ask you for permission?" he asked in confusion

"I am not her sister but I am her wife." She said and glared at him. But he just laughs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter