Affraid

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

"Hey father it is your favorite daughter." I paused for a few moments " It’s Lisa. I have something to tell you." I said coldly to my stepfather.

"what is it Lisa do you want to come back to Thailand already I will send you some plane tickets. What change your mind to change your mind to already comeback?” My Stepfather said happily. What a jerk he said it as if nothing happened.

"No father your hopes are too high are you expecting me to come home that easily? I won't come back to Thailand. I will send you some plane tickets and an invitation so come here to Korea when you received the tickets and invitation please bring mom with you." He stayed silent and seems seeking for answer on what I am saying to him right now.

"What are you saying Lisa why are we going to Korea? I don’t have any time and intention on flying to Korea just to be in good terms with you" his voice is having a bit of disappointment. And he thinks that I’m going to say sorry for running away. But I’m bit angry right now but I need to say what really the purpose of this call is.

"I am getting married. I am not getting some sort of approval from you, I am telling you that I am married now and come to my wedding ceremony." I said with a very cold voice as if he is not my father. It is heavy to my heart to invite him in my wedding but I have no choice Jennie want my parents to my wedding and I want her to be happy at our special day.

"Ok Just send it to me. I am very happy that you are going marry the heir of Kang corporation." To made my blood boil a bit. Does he think that I married Jennie because of her wealth? If that what he’s thinking he is very wrong.

"I Love Jennie that's why I married her not for her wealth and for your information I am already married to Jennie. The wedding is just for formalities." The tone of my voice is very high right now.

"ok if you say so. I'll be going I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter