Mama and Dada

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

 

Everything went well with our dinner a few days ago. We are now at Jenlisa's apartment to help Lisa in making her new recipe for pasta. And our first topic is choosing the noodles.

 

"Ok let's start with this project. So I'm planning on doing squid ink pasta or pasta putanesca." She's going on simple dish this time.

 

"Lisa don't you think it's too simple if we did that?" Jennie asked.

 

"I disagree with you Jennie unnie." Rosé said and Jennie rise her left Eye brows. But Rosé doesn't even flinch. "Yes it is simple to make but the flavors that are being infused both of the dishes are very complex."

 

"Bingo you are correct Rosé." Lisa and Rosé wink at each other showing their young attitude but Jennie is getting jealous.

 

"Hey Jennie don't be jealous you know they are best friend right so calm down." Jennie just rolled her eyes.

 

"So can the both of you explain it to us?" Jennie said.

 

"I'll explain the putanesca the Chae will explain the squid ink past. The ingredients for putanesca are capers, garlic, anchovies, Olives and tomato. As you can see two of the ingredients are flavor boosters and its anchovies and capers. They give this umami taste to it. Yes, it's simple but it's flavor bomb in my opinion."

 

"Now it's my turn. Squid ink past is very simple the only ingredients you need is tomatoes, garlic, olive oil and squid ink. Like the anchovies’ squid ink gives this salty sea taste to it and to cut the saltines the acidity from the tomatoes can balance it. It's great but it would be better if we made our own squid ink noodles." Rosé suggest.

"You read my mind there Chae. Now our first meeting is all about creating the fresh noodles that we will use for the dish."

 

"Hum that is right. It only takes a minute to cook a fresh pasta. But it will consume a lot of prep work." I pointed out some cons to it we also need to consider that.

 

"No our staff in the kitchen come a hour e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter