She likes me

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé's POV


Jisoo and I are having a study date at the cafe. Jisoo is busy doing her own research paper while. I'm just eating food. People might say that this is not a date. Well yeah that's true but I just want to be with her. She will be graduating very soon while I'm just starting my college years.
I'm confident enough that we won't break up. It's what you called intuition. I know she's the one for me from the beginning. At first I thought that it is simple infatuation but as we grow old my infatuation turned into a deep feeling.

"Babe why are staring at me like that?" She asked while she's here till focused on her laptop.


"I'm just admiring my girlfriend who looks very beautiful." She just smiled at me. "Babe do you want to marry me?" I asked in a very cute voice.


"Yes. But aren't you too young and too early to think about that already."


"No. Jennie and Lisa already have a kid and living together. Do you want to marry me after you graduate? Common babe we will just sign a marriage certificate we won't tell our parents until we signed it please." I pleaded her. She's about to answer but someone cleared his throat. I looked who it is and it's my mom.

"Well well. You can't be married." my my mom said with a very serious tone in her voice. My eyes widen and felt very attacked on what she said.


"Why mom. You don't have a say who will I marry." I looked at Jisoo who is stunned at my mom's statement.


"First of all Chaeyoung you didn't introduce your girlfriend to us."


"What's the point you know her since she was little like Jennie unnie."


"I know her as your friend but not your girlfriend plus does Yeri and Wendy know that you are in a relationship?"


"No" we both answered at the same time.


"See. You should make your relationship official first before you think about your marriage."


"Ok mom but who will you invite." I asked I think my mom is over reacting about this topic.


"Kim's and Kang's. Why do you have any problem about it?" Gosh why.


"No we don't have any objections Aunt." Jisoo smiled to my mom.


"Ok great I'll be heading first I have a meeting with Irene see you later." As soon as my mom gets out I sighed heavily.


"Hey guys what's up why is Rosé looked gloomy." I heard Jennie unnie. She's alone I wonder why?


"Oh s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter