Dating after

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV.

Last night is Lisa's birthday party that is planned by Jennie. Jennie bought Lisa a cat for present and told me to bring it the day after Lisa's birthday. I decided to bring Ella with me.

"Ella what do you think should we bring for Lisa?” I let my daughter to choose because I know it doesn't matter what we bring for them.

"Uhm how about Ice cream and some breakfast." It surprised me that she wants to bring some breakfast.

"Oh that's correct but who's going to eat the Ice-cream?" I asked my innocent daughter.

"Of course it's me mommy. But I know that I should eat breakfast before I can eat an Ice-cream."

"Ok what a very good girl I'll buy some pancakes and coffee for breakfast and Ice-cream for dessert." Ella clapped excitedly

Me and Ella also bought some extra stuff like toiletries and some baby stuffs to help them a bit with their bills.

We arrived at their apartment I didn't bother to knock because I already have a spare key. I think they are still asleep so I will set up the table.

"Ella can you wake your sister and Lisa?"

"Ok I'll also look if Leo is already awake." As I'm preparing the table I've noticed that there are some clothes and underwear scattered around the floor.

"Mommy I think we should buy them an aircon."

"Why baby?" I asked my daughter as I'm picking up the clothes.

"Because when I enter the room Jennie unnie and Lisa unnie are both ." Oh my god my innocent daughter sees something inappropriate.

"Ok I'll buy them later baby you eat first I'll so that you can eat your Ice-cream already." I entered the room and saw my grandson peacefully sleeping. Beside him is my daughter in her partners arms and you can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter