Favorite Daughter

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

We are now headed to our home after we finished our work from the café, Leo and Ella fell asleep in the back sit of our car. While Jennie is quite and seems to be thinking about something and it make me bit worried, so I held her hands and rub my thumb on the back of her hand.

"Hey babe is there bothering you.'" I heard a heave sighed came from . I felt heaviness in her actions. The way she walks and the way she reacts to certain things. Did I do something that make her upset?

"I am just thinking about our wedding" after she said that she looked at me with sadness in her eyes. I think she wants to tell me something that she doesn’t have the courage to ask.

"Don't get too stressed over it babe, I is just a ceremony and formality we are already married "I smiled at her to reassure her. But there is still bothering her.

"Okay. But I want to discuss something when we got home." I peeked at her a bit and I can sense that it is very important thing.

"But why can't we discuss right here right now you are making me a bit nervous.” I want to know as soon as possible so I can fix it already. I don’t want anything to cause any problem in this relationship.

"The kids might wake up and hear it. It is very important and I don't want them to hear it." I can't argue with that so I just nod in response.

After we parked Jennie carried Leo and I am the one who carried Ella. We changed their clothes and tucked them in to the bed. Jennie already changed her clothes and now sitting down at the couch at our living room, so I decide to take a shower and change into my pajamas. I sit down beside her on the couch.

Air is filed with an awkward silence so I decided to break it. "Babe what do you want to talk about?" she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter