Jealous Jennie

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Jennie’s flight to Thailand is not that long but for her it feels like forever, due to her excitement to see her wife. Jennie badly needed a hug that came from Lisa. She is watching her little sister and Leo getting excited, who wouldn’t be it is their first time going to Thailand.

They arrive at the airport, she is escorted by her two body guards and Nayeon, because it is a direct order coming from Lisa. Jennie saw a familiar figure, a tall girl with jet black short hair, wearing a coat with a matching pencil skirt. As soon as Jennie confirmed that it is her wife, she walked faster even if she is carrying her son and holding her little sister’s hands. You can tell that she is very excited.

Lisa’s eyes are roaming around looking for her family that should already landed by now. Her lips formed in to smile as soon as she saw her wife with her sister and their son she immediately approached them.

“hey babe I miss you so much.” Lisa then kissed Jennie on the lips a little bit too long for a peck.

“I miss you too babe.” Jennie answered back Lisa then kissed her son’s fore head.

“hey little bud I miss you.” Lisa said to her son, then she lowered her body to the height of her sister in law and pat her head. “hi little princess I also miss you.” The little girl then hugged Lisa.

“I miss you to unnie.” Ella said while clinging on Lisa’s neck.

"Nayeon Unnie Jeongyeon Unnie is at my office I didn't know that you'll be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter