Flirt?

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

 

After the dinner Seulgi and I are now riding our car to home. I think I know the girl called Lisa I think I saw her somewhere.

"Babe I know who Lisa is” Seulgi stated so she knows who she is huh.


"Who is she is she your sugar baby?" I crossed my arms and pout. She hit me lightly at my arm.


"No never when did I cheat on you. She's rich babe." Wow that girl is rich well to be honest she looks like she's well off.


"Who is she is she one of our daughter’s investors?"


"No she's a daughter of a well renounced chef. Step daughter to be exact. But I heard that she run away from her father." Oh that's why I know her I think I saw her on an event.


"So what do we do we tell her parents that she's here? But it’s always your call I don’t have a say on it don’t worry." Seulgi suddenly become quiet.


"No not yet I think she has her own reasons like me when I run away from my parents let her know what she's looking for." Well she's right.


"Do we tell her that we know who she is?”


"No the only people that should know is Sungjae and Yeri. Even Jennie should not know." I nod in response; I understand what she’s thinking Lisa have her own reasons.

 

Jennie's POV

 

Well after the dinner last night I just went home with Ella because she wants to be with me in my car. It's embarrassing for me that my parents who think that I'm an Ice princess is flirting with Lisa. Nothing against Lisa but I found her comfortable. I think it's a feeling of having a new friend.

 

The next morning as soon as I woke up I smelled breakfast being prepared. By the one and only mommy Seulgi. Well she's a great cook even just a simple breakfast will taste like heaven when she cooks.

 

"Good morning moms and Ella." I great them. They look at me confused. What is their problem? “what is there something wrong?"


"No no just come here let's eat." Weird I said in my mind.


"So how did you know Lisa?" Oh mom is questioning me about Lisa.


"I just bumped into her last Monday and we talked for a few hours then yesterday she's the one who found Ella. Then I helped her at the cafe." Both of them stayed silent.


"Oh that's new" m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter