She's Mine

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

 

 

 

I texted Jennie if she wants to hung out with me. I'm getting bored at my apartment and I have no one to be with. Rosé is with her girlfriend and I don't want to bother them. Luckily Jennie said yes. We will meet up at the park.

 

 

 

I'm bought drinks for me and Jennie. When I bumped into a girl I looked at her well she's pretty but Jennie is much prettier than her.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry I didn't saw you" I bowed and scratch my nape due to embarrassment.

 

 

 

"It's okay I'm fine by the way I'm Nancy" she offered her hand to me and I accept it.

 

 

 

"I'm Lisa nice meeting you Nancy."

 

 

 

"Are you new here? It's the first time I saw you here.?"   I need to go to Jennie I don't want to talk yo stranger right now.

 

 

 

"Uh yes I'm new here" i chuckled a bit 

 

 

 

"Are you with going somewhere?" I was about to answer when someone cling into my arms and talked coldly that even send chills to my spine.

 

 

 

"She's with me Nancy so back off" the kitten turned into a tiger.

 

 

 

"The Ice princess I see. Is she your girlfriend."  What's with these two I can feel the tension.

 

 

 

"No but you should know I what is mine is mine I don't share it with other people especially you." Whoa I never thought that I'll be owned by an instant but strangely it felt good.

 

 

 

"Then I won't share it you know who I am Jennie I get what I want even if I face the Ice princess it self" 

 

 

 

"So be ready for the curse of the Ice Princess it self." I'm like watching an intense scene from a movie.

 

 

 

"I'm ready don't worry I'll get her from you Jennie." Then Nancy left.

 

 

 

"Woa you are really the Ice princess." She didn't talk to me and get some banana milk.

 

 

 

I bought an Icecream so that she wil cool off a bit I can sense that she is pissed off right now. I saw her at the park drinking her banana milk and seems thinking.

 

 

 

Jennie's POV.

 

 

 

I'm embarrassed right now. Why did I say that Lisa is mine. She's my friend but she's not mine. That nancy really piss me off. 

 

 

 

I'm zoning out when a cold thing touch my face and it startled me.

 

 

 

"Here take it it will cool you off." Lisa handed me an milk Icecream. I hit her arm a little bit.

 

 

 

"You surprised me Lisa." The. i get the Icecream and started to eat.

 

 

 

"What's with the tension between you and Nancy. I found it amazing it feels like I'm watching drama." 

 

 

 

"So do you think that we are entertaining huh?" 

 

 

 

"Yes it's fun now I can see a different side of you" lisa smiled at me like she's genuinely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter