Baby

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri's POV

 

Sungjae and I are checking some equipment at the counter. I saw Rosé and Jennie going to the bathroom a few minutes later Jennie is rushing towards Lisa.

 

"Sungjae look. It looks like there will be a drama." I pat Sungjae to get his attention.
"Yes let's watch. What are they talking it seems to be serious?” I was about to speak when suddenly Jennie kissed Lisa on the lips. And everyone in the cafe are watching them.


"Like mother like daughter they are both crazy." Sungjae blurted out then Rosé pop out.


"Well my provocation skills are very impressive." Rosé said while taking a picture.

Then Jennie grabbed Lisa's hand and run out of the Cafe. My daughter came to the counter and asked what happened.


"So what are they doing what's happening I don't understand the situation right now."


"Rosé please let explain what's happening with Jennie and Lisa?" Her father asked her.


"I just did a little push to Jennie because she's denying her feelings towards Lisa."


"What do you mean chae" my daughter asked her girlfriend.


"She had a fight with Nancy because Nancy is flirting with Lisa."


"Who's Nancy?" " She's Jennie's mortal enemy."


"What does Lisa feel about Jennie? Does she like Jennie?" I asked them


"It's obvious how she flirts with Jennie. But she really insists that she never believes in love." That's more complicated than other.


"But Jennie insist that they're just friends. I think it will turn out that they will have a friends with benefits relationship. Don't get the wrong Idea about it. It's not about ." This generation is too mature for their age.


"Let's just hope for the good not for the worst."

 

Lisa's POV.

 

We are running hand in hand. I'm still confused on what's going on. Why did Jennie kiss me? From what do I know she still likes her bestfriend. Ahh this is very confusing.We finally stoped at a convenience store.

 

"Let's by some beer and let's go to your house. Let's talk there." Jennie stated. So we bought beers and chips.


Then we go to my apartment and sit on the couch. It's very awkward situation we are still out of breath and still confused on what's happening.

 

"Lisa are you mad at me?" Jennie broke the silence. Am I angry am I happy?
"I don't know Jennie. why did you do that?"


"It's the only way I know h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter