Surname

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

 

It's me your chicken addict Jisoo. I'm Jennie's best friend and Rosé's girlfriend. I know that Jennie likes me it's obvious I don't know if she likes me because she likes like me or she likes me because we grow up with each other and besides me and Rosé are you her only friend.

 

I really don't know when Jennie become the so called "ice princess" but I suddenly felt that she's being cold to her surrounding and even to us. Who knows what is going on in her head.

 

I'm walking in the corridors when suddenly I saw Jennie jumping happily and suddenly hugged Lisa. Wait she's with Lisa again? There's something special about Lisa It's been a while since I saw Jennie that happy. Time for teasing Jennie.

 

Me: hey doing dirty with Lisa already 🤭
Me: (sent a photo of me sitting on Lisa's lap while wrapping my arms to her.)
Jennie 🥟: shut it it's just an accident.
Me: accident my foot Jennie you're sitting on her for a solid ten minutes.
Jennie 🥟: shut it.
Me:ok Jennie see ya

 

I went to where Rosé is to tell her what happened to Jennie and juice some information about Lisa. I saw my girlfriend sitting on a bench waiting for me. Uh what a lovely day to see my beloved chipmunk.

 

"Hi babe did you wait for me for a long time?" I kissed her on the cheeks as I greet her.


"Oh hi babe no not really you surprised me babe." She seems blushing.


"Babe I saw Jennie jumping happily and -" she cut me off as she shouts in shock on what I saw. Well that's also my internal reaction when I saw her like that.


"What!? Jennie jumping due to happiness it’s been a while since I saw her happy." She exclaimed.


"Let me finish first. She is with Lisa she as she is jumping she suddenly hugged Lisa and sat on Lisa's lap. Then she pulled away and day talked for a while in that position. She only stands up when Lisa pointed it out that she is still sitting on Lisa's lap." My girlfriend's eyes widen and slap my lap multiple times due to excitement.


"Oh my gosh she moved on from you babe!” she also knows because you know Jennie is too obvious.


"Maybe because it's the first time in a while that I saw her that happy. And add up to that she talked for hours on the day that they first met."


"To my surprise last night she suddenly stands up and helped Lisa from cooking. If it's not Lisa she wouldn't Care. To be honest their combination last night is very in sync wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter