Live in

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV.

 

"Then I'll be moving with you Lisa" I froze her mother froze. But it makes sense we are going to raise a child. But still I want to hear her reason.


"Why? I don't want to disturb you." I know that it will be a big in convince for Jennie.


"I baby sit my sister I know how to bathe, feed and take care of a baby I have an experience. I know that you won't let Leo to sleep at our house so the most logical thing is to move in with you." She has a point \.


"But Jennie how about the equipment that you'll be using it will be uncomfortable for you and the baby if you will be transferring from hers to ours?" Her mom stated her concern.


"Well Lisa have complete equipment and I can buy the ingredients or bring some from our house. “well Jennie is right.


"It's not that complete but I have the basic things. That she needs besides we can help each other on things that we don't know." It feels like I'm convincing a mother in-law to marry her daughter.


"Ok then you can stay with Lisa. Don't worry Lisa the bills and other necessary things will be split." I nod in response.


"Mom would you mind If I ask for a home based Job at our company so that I can earn for Leo." Her mother seems to be thinking.


"Jennie it's okay just focus on your Research paper and Leo we will still support you don't worry. That's your job right now finish your studies and raise a child. After you graduate that's when will I talk to Seulgi for a job at the company. As for you Lisa I've already told Sungjae and Yeri to make you as a regular employee and you'll be assigned at the kitchen. And one last thing, don’t call me ma’am just call me Aunt or mom your part of the cafe and the family." I never thought that I'll be able to find great people here. And the best part is they treat me like a family.


"Thank you very much for your help" I stand up and bowed to them.


"Ok Lisa your welcome start working now."
I nod and kissed my baby.

 

Jennie's POV.

 

As Lisa started to work I carried Leo my baby. And feed him my Mom is weird she's watching me and smiling like a fool.

"Uhm mom why are you smiling like that? It's weirding me out.?"


"Nothing it's just that I remember when I was like that when I first got you." She said as my sister is sleeping on her lap.


"Ok how did Ella take it?" I asked my Mom.


"She's excited and she loved him very much. Jennie tell me do you like Lisa?" Well that's though question to answer.


"I think there's something between both of you. You never act rushed Jennie what made you do this?" I sighed softly.


"I know you know that I like Jisoo. When they say that they are in a relationship it hit me so hard. I felt lonely for weeks. After the first day of class I sat down on a bench in the park spacing out. Then she suddenly approaches me and asked me what happened to me. I tell her my problem because I didn't know that we will still bump into each other after we talked for a while it made me feel less problematic. After that we met again and again and again until I found her very comfortable to be with her." I unconsciously smiled as I'm telling my mom the story.


"So do you like her or not?" I nod as I answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter