By your side

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

 

I woke up at the middle of the night due to a crying baby. I got confused at first but I remembered that we sleep at Lisa and Jennie's apartment. I standup to look why is Leo is crying and why her parents are not going to him.

I slowly opened the door and to my sight is a cuddling couple and a crying baby. I carried Leo and wake up Rosé because his parents seem to be very tired. Lisa is busy at school add to that she's working and taking care of her son. For Jennie she finished up almost all of her requirements in class so that she will only do the research paper and stay at home to take care of her child.

"Chae chae wake up" she groaned but I shake her body till she opens her eyes. "Can you make some milk for Leo. His parents are sleeping and I think he's hungry. Because I checked his diaper and it's clean."


Chae stand up without saying anything and make some milk for Leo and give it to me. Now I'm wide awake so is Rosé.

"We're is Lisa and Jennie unnie?"


"They are now sleeping and cuddling. You know it's their first day as a parent I can understand."


"How's Jennie unnie did she already applied for special class so she can stay at home?"


"Yes she finished it earlier that's why she's so tired. Do you think they will survive this kind of set up?" I asked Rosé as I’m feeding this little boy.


"Well I think they will survive this. But things won't be as the same as they used to from the past week. First I think they'll have an argument on simple things. Second they won't be as sweet s they used to be because they'll see each other every day. Their social life will be lessen, but it won't be as much as a problem because they're both not so friendly."


"Wait Lisa isn't friendly?"


"Well she chooses her friends she doesn't want to interact that much with people she doesn't like." I nod then she continued.


"This is the most important part babe. Even if they fight they will be forced to make up because Leo is now in the picture. They are now his parents. Besides that, I can see that they are perfect for this. Jennie admitted that she likes Lisa and I think she's willing to stay beside Lisa and Leo through thick and thin. Lisa is the only problem here she knows that Jennie is special to her but she won’t admit it but why?"


"Maybe she is afraid that she'll lost her if she loves her. From what I've heard from others if you truly love someone you and they left you you'll be afraid to love again because you’ve set your mind that they will end up leaving you."

 

Lisa's POV.

 

After a week of having Leo me and Jennie adjusted to the current situation. Jennie is almost the one who took care of Leo all the time because of my school and work. At nigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter