Promotion

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

 

It's been a while since we have added some items in the menu. I don't have any time to develop and think about recipe. I came to the cafe to have a meeting with Sungjae and Yeri, and to see if everything is going well especially Lisa because she's studying, working and now taking care of a child with my daughter. Everything is going well especially Lisa she seems like she's more energetic now.

"Hey boss what's up? What brings you here?" Sungjae asked me
"Sungjae and Yeri let's have a meeting at my office." I still have my office and private kitchen her at the office. They look at each other and seems like to know what will we discuss.


"I came here to discuss about the menu. I think we should start to develop a new recipe to add at the menu what do you think?"


"That's what great Seulgi but do you have the time to develop and research a new recipe?" Yeri asked and Sungjae agreed to it.


"That's what I'm thinking. You have both great experience right now don't you think you can do it?" They stayed quiet for a minute.


"Seulgi we all know that Yeri and I can cook, but we can't develop a recipe for the cafe. We can manage the whole cafe but we still have the limitations in this field." That's right we come this far not just because of my cooking, but also how they manage the cafe. Then someone came into my mind.


"Sungjae can you call Lisa right now. It's very important." Sungjae stood up and called Lisa.
"Don't tell me that's your decision Seulgi?"


"Yes that's what came into my mind let's give the kid a chance to prove herself besides she's a daughter of a chef." Yeri smiled and already get what I'm saying.

Sungjae and Lisa entered my office. Yeri whispered something to Sungjae and he smiled to that.


"Hey boss we’re going out talk things out to Lisa." What a playful Sungjae. He came near to Lisa and suddenly stiffened.


"I won't do anything to your daughter. We did not do anything bad please forgive me. Don't fire me." What is she saying.


"Lisa what did Sungjae told you?” she looked down and started to get fidgety.


"He said that you already know that me and Jennie kissed in the middle of the cafe." Oh that's unexpected. Jennie you’re like your mom.


"Oh remind me later to discuss that to my daughter. I called you here to discuss something." I think it's the time to tell her that I know who she is.


"What is it ma'am?"


"I want you to develop three recipe for the Cafe. First on is pasta, second is sandwich, and the most important is dessert." I can see that she's very hesitant about it.


"But developing is not my specialty ma'am. I'm more of a basic type of cook." Her confidence is not that high to be honest.


"But ma'am -" I cut her off.


"This is an opportunity to you to grow Lisa. What are you afraid of I know that you are the daughter of a famous chef. And I know you have something to prove to your parents. This is your chance." She's in shock on what I've say.


"How did you know ma'am?"


"It's simple I've seen you. Don't worry about it Jennie or your friends doesn't know about it."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter