Chaesoo

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Nayeon and jeongyeon remained friend and body guard of Lisa and Jennie. Their friendship remained strong. But there is a problem the culprit isn't caught yet. But there are leads to where is the culprit is.

 

But today is a special day for a couple. Today Jisoo and Rose's wedding. It is a beach wedding, they change it in last minutes because it is summer already and it is very uncomfortable to the guest. The wedding is very simple and down to earth, even though their parents are also well known in the industry they want it very private.

 

Lisa and Jennie are whispering to each other. "babe they are very beautiful" Jennie told Lisa

 

"Yes they are but you are much prettier than anyone here." Lisa complimented her wife.

 

"you to just stay quite the ceremony is almost down so can you please stop flirting." Nayeon scolded the couple who is very flirtations.

 

The ceremony has ended with a sweet and passionate kiss exchanged by the couple. Reception time they have talked to the guests and relatives.

 

They stopped to talk to their friends. "Here is our gift to you." Jennie handed an envelope to Jisoo and Rose.

 

"What is this?" Jisoo asked her best friend.

 

"Just open it." Lisa said with a smile.

 

The couple opened the envelope. They saw two ticket to Hawaii. The couples eyes widen, Rose jumped due to the exci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter