Adjust it for your taste

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa’s POV

 

After a tiring day spent in school I head straight to home to rest a bit and start doing some research about my sandwich recipe. I’ve got to do my best because it is entrusted to me by the owner. I still question her decision on choosing me for the position. I only accepted it because I can help Jennie on taking care of Leo, but I’m not that confident on what will I do.

 

As soon as I arrive I went to our room and saw Jennie taking a nap with leo. I decided to join them for a few minutes. Jennie hugged me as I lay on the bed.

"Sorry did I wake you up?"


"Nope I'm awake all this time let's take a nap for few minutes I know that you have a lot of things to do so take a rest first." I nod to her and I let her sleep I can't really sleep right now my brain doesn't want me to rest.

 

When I felt Jennie is already asleep I get out of the bed and bring out my laptop. I should start with the bread the best for the sandwich si I researched in the web to find out if I should use a fancy one or just a high quality roll for it. I decided to lean on a high quality roll because it is Ideal for me to highlight the flavor of the sauce and the meat.

But I have to decide if we make it or should we just order it from a reliable supplier. I've decided to call Jennie's mom to consult which is better for the cafe

On the phone

"Hello ma'am good afternoon, I hope I didn't disturb you."
"Lisa it's okay I'm just signing some documents. What do you need?”


"It's about the bread that I'll be using. I'm deciding whether to make it or just buy from a supplier."


"Can you point out some benefits if we made it our self and the benefits if we just bought it?”


"If we made it our self we can properly adjust it with our own taste but I think we need to hire a someone to do all the job in wich it will cost more. If we bought it we can negotiate with the producer the way we want it and it will be much cheaper that's in my opinion ma'am."


"Ok we should just buy it and custom it with our own. We still don't have a people who specializes on bread making. I'll be contacting some suppliers and let us go there together for us to taste. I'll just contact you when we will be going.


"Thank you ma'am. That's all goodbye." I hung up and started to do some research.

I've watched some videos, read some recipe. I write all of the information that I need. The process I need to do and all kind of stuff.


"Hey there busy doing some research?” Jennie sit beside me while feeding Leo.


"Yes. It's a bit hard to get the product that I want. Before I explain how Leo doing? Is he doing ok?"


"Yes he's not that hard to take care of. Don't worry about it. Besides I heard from mom that you'll be staying home more often you can see how he grow."


"Yes that's right I already missed the first crawl he made I can't miss others anymore. And you can go with your friends to hung out you know I know that you can get bored sometimes."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter