Mother In-law

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

On the other side. Lisa is with Jisoo and Jeongyeon. They are just chilling and sitting they are very relaxed. The aura is very light.

"Lisa, Jisoo can I ask you something very important?" Jeongyeon asked the two girls.

"Yes what is it?" Jisoo asked.

"Uhm I am planning on doing a wedding ceremony. Do you think Nayeon will like the Idea?" The two were stunned because it is not her character to do sweet things, especially for her lover. She is a very cold person.

"I think she will like, who wouldn't like that" Lisa stated what is the obvious

"I just want to be sure, I do not want to be rejected and make myself look like a fool." Yes, Jeongyeon is still afraid, even though Nayeon and her registered as a married couple she doesn't really know what the older wants,

"Why would you be rejecte? She is your wif. Let me ask you a question are you guys in an arranged marriage?" Jisoo asked Jeongyeon.

"Of course not! I love her to death!" she exclaimed.

"If that is the case don't be afraid just stick to your plan." Lisa told her.

After a few chit chats the door opened. Seulgi and Irene Entered the room. They are both wearing white dress.

"Hey Lisa nervous?" Seulgi asked her daughteulgi asked her daughter in law.

"No, not that really. In fact, I am very excited." They can all see a very bright aura in her, an aura that is bright as the sun.

"That is very good. Oh by the way where are your parents?" Irene hesitantly ask because it might change the mood of her daughter in law.

"Oh they are coming I any minute now." Lisa smiled. She is genuinely happy.

"You seems happy about it Lisa I am happy about it." Seulgi is happy to see that she is not affected by it. It shows the maturity of Lisa.

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter