Love

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

 

It's Sunday and Rosé and I decided to go to Lisa's apartment. To visit the couple and their child. Our families consider them as a couple even if they are not in any romantic relationship.

" Hey, babe are you excited to see the couple and Leo?" I asked her. She suddenly brings out a paper bag filled with toys, bottles and other baby stuff.
"Of course, I'm going to spoil that kid even if his parents get mad at me." She's like her mom.


"Uh, you are like your Mom I remember aunt Irene said that your Mom really spoiled Jennie when you're not yet born."


'Well, they always say like mother like daughter." She said proudly.


"Do you think they're at home? They are not replying to the messages that I sent them."


"I don't think so. They are too tired to go on dates." Well, that makes sense.


"Maybe they're doing, something important like making a new baby. But to be honest I missed them. I rarely see them when they have Leo." I missed them so much even Lisa she's like a kid but I don't know where she got an Idea to adopt Leo.
"Nah I assure you babe that they're just playing with Leo like a happy family." She said it with a very cute voice.

We arrived at their apartment. We knocked a few times, but nobody is answering at us. We check if the door is open and I'm correct it is. As we enter we witness a very beautiful view that I've seen in a while. Leo is lying down on Lisa's chest while Jennie is hugging Lisa's waist. They manage to fit in a couch.

Rosé started to take pictures and send them to Aunt Irene. I'm sure aunt is now melting on what Rosé sent her. We started to chuckle out of the cuteness that we are seeing right now. Jennie groaned and pat Lisa.

"Lis stop it. You're too noisy I'm tired just few minutes more please." She pleaded to Lisa who is sleeping.


"It's not me Jen maybe you are just dreaming. Sleep some more." Lisa didn't move because Leo is still sleeping


"Sorry for interrupting your moment but I think your bread is ready to put in to the oven. And it looks good so please wake up you have a visitor here." Rosé whispered to the couple and they both shot their eyes open. But they didn't mind the position that they are in.


"Oh, hey guys. When did you arrive." Jennie stand up and carried Leo to place him at his crib. "Lisa you can now bake the bread." Lisa nod and go to the kitchen Rosé followed her maybe she's going to ask Lisa something. Now it's time to interrogate my best friend.

"So what did we witness Jennie is it normal thing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter