Wedding Day

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

In a wedding hall, with shining diamond chandeliers, white and gold themed set up, and a red carpet that will lead you to an aisle, where two souls will be one.

Lisa and Jennie standing side by side, arms locked with each other. As they walk you can see the brightest smiles that you will see in their face, as they look around, they see their friends and family members with smile on their face, their parents with tears, but it is tears of joy.

They are now standing at the middle of the aisle. They are now starting the ceremony.

"You may now exchange your vows." The Pastor said.

"Jennie my wife the mother of my son, the one who is keeping me in phase. You came into my life when I always rush my decision in life. You are the one who bring order to the messy road that I am taking. Your coldness keeps me in calm. I Lalisa Manoban will love you Jennie Ruby Jane Manoban until my last breath."

"Lisa my beautiful and caring wife, you have the brightest smile in my eyes, that you melted my cold heart. You are the warmth that I didn't know that I needed until I met you. You bring the speed in my very slow world. When I am with you the time flies by. I Jennie Ruby Jane Manoban, will love you Lalisa Manoban until my Last breath."

"I pronounce you as a couple you may kiss the bride." The couple kissed passionately. After a few second they break the kiss and smile sweetly to each other.

Now time for the reception. The couple with their son table hop and greet every guest. The guests, family and friends started to eat. Jennie sat on their designated table but Lisa didn't join her instead she stands up in the middle of the hall.

"Can I have the attention of every one." Lisa said while holding the mic. The crowd looked at her. "I just want to dedicate a song for my wife. I will apologize in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter