Plan

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

I heard from an employee that they have an emergency earlier. Well this is an establishment that offers food we can’t avoid those kind of incidents. In this industry we should always expect there will be an incident and we should always be prepared. I am glad that Jisoo is very good at this kind of stuff, she is a very good manager she knows what to do in this kind of situation.

After her briefing with the employees I called her to my office. "Hey I heard that you rushed a boy to the hospital earlier because of an allergic reaction." I looked at her with an intimidating look, she gulped maybe she thought that I am mad on what happened earlier. Well she’s older but she knows my position is higher than her, she still gives me respect even if I,m younger than her.

"Uhm the mother forgets to tell the waiter that her son has an allergy with nuts. That's why we rushed him to the hospital, do not worry about it I already handled. I also briefed our employees that if there is a child we must be more cautious about them." She explained on what happened earlier so I smiled at her.

"Unnie calm down I just wanted to say that you did a good job at handling the problem. I am right to have you as the manager of the café." She sighs in relief.

"to tell you the truth I am really nervous earlier, maybe I looked calm and composed but deep inside of my head I am panicking.” I can see her tearing up It’s her first time facing that kind of situation

"But you still did a great job. It is just the start I would like to remind you that you will face worse situation in the future so be ready" I give her a praise for what she did she deserves it.

"yes I will be more prepared for the future." She assured me.

"By the way have you heard from Rose and Lisa?' I asked because I know that Lisa is the one driving and I don't bother to text her.

'" they are already headed here, they already ordered the furniture and other things. they can't bring it here by themselves, I guess that Rose overdid it again" Jisoo chuckled.

"your girl is very good at that, and I like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter