Call Me Mrs. Manoban

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

 

When I hear that my daughter is now in a relationship with Lisa i felt relieved. I thought that the couple would just play a game of push and pull or doing some friends with benefits but they prove me wrong about it. And I'm so grateful that they are now truly a couple who loves each other with all of their heart.

Yes, I'm happy but I have to look like that I'm bit upset about it and interrogate them for a bit.

"Ok but since when did you start dating?" I asked and put on my poker face look. They both look tensed and hesitant about it.

"Aunt to be honest with you we started officially Dating after you left our room." It shocked me a bit but who cares Seulgi and I had before we started to date.

"That's true Mom but we already have feelings for each other for a long time but we're not just having a label for our relationship that's why."

"Ok ok but remember be sure don't get into a big fight that might end your relationship. Remember that you’re not just a couple Right now you are already raising a child now." I gave them my realistic opinion about it. Yes, we're almost the same as them when we got married but this generation is a bit different from ours.

"Yes we already know that mom we are living under the same roof for more than six months now and we already know what to do when we fought." Oh they're not just a clingy couple they also fight with each other.

"Jennie can you tell me what's the biggest thing that Lisa and you fought about?"

"Uhm when I get jealous because this girl is always following Lisa and Lisa agreed to eat with her and she's my most hated enemy." Well that's frustrating to hear.

"But aunt I just agreed so that she'll stop pestering me besides I bring Rosé with me." She's smart she brings a friend to have a proof.

I laughed at the both of them. "Ok kids stop at least you are here now no matter what happens just remember to have Faith with each other. Remember this love isn't just how you feel right now. It also needs the Sense of responsibility with each other. It's not like clothes that if you don't want it anymore you'll throw it away. Especially t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter