Lisa's Aura

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

 

The competition is now starting. All of them are now starting prepare for their desserts. Kun caught my eyes he is doing some cake or something. I admit that he is very talented he also know some advance techniques and skills that were used by professionals. When I look at Lisa she is just standing there like a statue. But there is something unusual to her.

"Jennie what is happening to your wife? Why she is not moving or doing anything right now is she doing this on purpose? Is she nervous right now?" Jisoo asked nervously. And looked worried like she is her wife.

"No just look at her." I point to Lisa and everybody looked at her. "her serious aura is back again." Yes it is back the aura that amazed me all the time. If I am one of the contestant, I will sure be intimidated by it.

Nayeon looked confused. "what are you guys talking about right now?" she asked us about it.

"she has this dual personality. She is very outgoing and happy go lucky person. But when she enters the kitchen and starts to cook she become very focused and she do not recognize anybody." I explained to Nayeon.

"Yes she does not notice anything. I remember the first time I saw her cook and Jennie helped and flirt with her but she did not notice Jennie." Rose teased and me and I glare to her.

"But look who is married and have a son?" I rebuttal with that statement.

"Ok you won. You do not have to bring up about the marriage and having a son."Jisoo said with an irritated tone.

Then we went silent and starts to watch the competition Lisa is not starting yet.

 

Kun’s POV

 

I am now making Ube layered cake with coconut milk frosting. I dried The ube root crop in the drier and make it as a powder. I am using some advance techniques but it is just common technique that professionals do. But I make sure that the taste is very delicious.

I looked at Lisa who is just standing and observing every one. I can feel her aura is very different right now she is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter