Icecream

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

 

 

 

Hi I'm Jennie I'm the eldest daughter of Kang Seulgi and kang Irene. Technically I'm the daughter of Kang Irene but Kang Seulgi treat me as her real daughter she never treat me bad she always spoil me. I have a little sister Ella she's cute but really annoying sometimes but I really love her. She looks like me to be honest maybe Mom has a very strong genes cause our looks came from her.

 

 

 

"Hey Jennie let's go" oh this is Jisoo my childhood friend and the person I like ever since we are young.

 

 

 

"Okay lets what's our first class?" 

 

 

 

"Hi babe Hi Jennie!” oh this one she is Rosé also my childhood friend she is younger than me and Jisso. She is the one who caused my heart break. One day I caught them making out at Jisoo's house wich make my heart break into pieces they told me that they are dating. What choice do I have but to accept it. But we are still good friend I can't get mad at her because she is the person Jisoo love the most and so is Rosé.

 

 

 

"Hi chae it's your first day right" I said to Rosé.

 

 

 

"Yes it's my first day by the way I'll be going now gonna find a foreign student that my professor told me to accompany. By Jennie by babe" she kissed Jisoo and run off.

 

 

 

"She is still shy when she kissed me" Jisoo smiled as she said.

 

 

 

"Come to think of it why you're making out and about to have but she still get shy" I laughed.

 

 

 

"Common Jen when we do that in private and we are not yet at that kind of level in our relationship." She hit me in the shoulder.

 

 

 

The classes are now finished Jisso said that she will go first because Rosé called her and want to meet her new friend. She told me to join them but I didn't want to see them bieng lovy dovey all around the place.

 

 

 

I'm walking to my car when I saw Jisoo and Rose talking. They called me.

 

 

 

"Oh Jen your late Chae's new friend is very fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter